Things to consider for Holiday Makers and Owners.
Terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to the booking:
1. The agreement is for the hire of the caravan by the Hirer and his/her party for short term holiday letting and is entered into when the required payment has been received and the funds have cleared and the 2cHolidays confirms the booking to the Hirer in writing, this includes emails.
2. A deposit of £25 of the rental fee is payable immediately to confirm the booking.
3. The balance of the rental fee will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the holiday commencement date. We will automatically take the balance payment from the card used for the deposit if the remaining balance is not paid 6 weeks before the commencement date.
4. If the booking is made within six weeks of the holiday commencement date, the full accommodation rental fee including the £25 deposit will be required when booking.
5. Cancellation – bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly.
6. Cancellations and Amendments – To amend a booking, an admin charge of £20 may be applicable.For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled. For any cancellations the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded. For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will be applicable. For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
7. 2cholidays reserves the right to cancel the rental at any time and will return all monies paid. This right is reserved for exceptional circumstances. 2cholidays will not be liable to pay any compensation/damages whatsoever for any loss or expenses incurred by the Hirer in the event of this exceptional right being exercised and is unable to offer alternative accommodation. Discount codes are set for deduction on holidays and are tailored for certain properties on certain parks. 2cholidays reserves the right to accept or decline discount codes if the incorrect code is used for a certain park.
8. The Hirer is deemed responsible for the accommodation and it is required as a condition of this agreement that all members of the Hirer’s party take reasonable care of it. All members of the Hirer’s party and visitors must obey the Park Rules and Regulations, a copy of which are available in the caravan and at the Park Office.
9. All equipment and utensils, the caravan and furniture are to be left clean and tidy at the end of the period of hire. All damage / breakages should be reported to 2cholidays . 2cholidays reserves the right to charge the Hirer for any damage, breakages or extra cleaning or any other unusual or exceptional expenditure which is not be deemed to be normal wear and tear including where such claim exceeds the additional deposit paid.
10. Visitors other than those listed on the Booking Form must not stay overnight in the caravan without the prior permission of the 2cholidays. If you fail to vacate your caravan at the agreed departure time, and the subsequent booking has to be moved to another property, you will be liable for the cost of that booking.
11. The accommodation will be ready for occupation after 4:00pm, unless early check in was added to the booking, and it should be vacated by 10:00am on the day of departure, unless late check out was added to the booking. Failure to respect the departure time may result in an extra charge for the time waiting incurred by the cleaners.
13. Under no circumstances may more than the maximum number of persons stated on the booking form sleep in the caravan.
14. The Hirer must be over 21 years.
15. No single sex groups are allowed.
16. Gas, water and electricity charges are included in the cost of renting the accommodation in most locations, check the welcome letter sent after your booking to confirm.
17. Please note contents of holiday homes may be subject to change.
18. Pillows, duvets are provided for guest use. Towels, pillow cases, duvet covers and bed sheets are not. These can be ordered at time of booking or added on at a later date up to 24 hours prior to arrival. Towels cannot be supplied even if this service is added.
19. Any complaints must be made immediately to 2cholidays who will endeavour to rectify the problem as soon as possible to ensure the continued enjoyment of your holiday. If unresolved the complaint must be confirmed in writing within seven days of the end date of the period of hire by the Hirer. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 7 working days.
20. A minimum charge of £15 is made for the return of lost property after your departure. We accept no responsibility for items reported lost which cannot be found. Property belonging to the Hirer’s party is at all times the responsibility of the Hirer.
21. It is a condition of this agreement that smoking is not permitted inside the accommodation at any time. Any smoking on the deck or otherwise outside the accommodation must be exercised with due caution for the risk of fire.
22. Children must be properly supervised at all times so as not to disturb others, not to cause damage to the accommodation and its contents and fittings and for their own safety.
23. If there is found to be any damage, missing items or the accommodation needs extensive cleaning after your stay, 2cholidays reserves the right to charge a payment which will automatically be taken to cover the cost of putting things right.
We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second to provide you with the best possible service. Your personal details will remain private and confidential.
We will never sell, rent, barter or share your personal details in any way with any other company. All data collected is for our internal use only.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information we hold about you by emailing, if you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
The personal information which we hold, will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. We will not contact you regarding your booking or with offers and promotions.
25. The Electricity at Work Regulations 1989 require that any electrical equipment that has the potential to cause injury is maintained in a safe condition. However, the Regulations do not specify what needs to be done, by whom or how frequently (ie they don’t make inspection or testing of electrical appliances a legal requirement, nor do they make it a legal requirement to undertake this annually).
We have gas boilers checked annually with a gas safety certificate present in the caravan and electric checks done when neccessary.
26. The accommodation may not resided in for any longer than 28 days at a time.
27. Holiday makers only, under no circumstances may contractors reside in the accommodation.
28. We take safety very seriously, as agents we require that all accommodations we let comply with and exceed the current safety requirements which include the following, not all agents or owners are so safety conscious!
Gas safety Tests Annually
Electrical Tests for fixed wiring and portable appliance testing, annual or 3 yearly as required by the park management
Smoke detectors fitted
Carbon monoxide alarm fitted
Furnishings comply with the Furnishings Fire Regulations 1988
Our cleaners comply with the COSHH regulations (control of substances hazardous to health)
For your part as the hirer we ask that you: Do not remove batteries from any alarms, Take care entering and exiting with the steps, supervise young children at all times
Take care in the shower with young children, water pressure fluctuations can cause water to get very hot, this is common with all caravan accommodations, especially in high season when demand is high
Do not store open food especially sticky or sweet food in the lower cupboards as this encourages ants, please note we are not allowed to put down ant powder as a deterant for safety reasons.
29. Any resolutions for the chasing of monies owed by the Hirer or any of their parties for damage, outstanding charges, fraudulent accusations etc will be subject to an admin fee of £100.
Ultimate responsibility lies with the owner regarding any problems or issues that arise with an accommodation. This will include but not be limited to damage by flood, fire, weather or accidental or malicious intent by any persons. Owners will need to ensure they have adequate insurance to cover for any loss or repair required from any cause by any means and 2cHolidays will not be liable for any such claims.
All owners must complete an owners rental agreement before any rentals or marketing is carried out, we will only deal with the signatory on the rental agreement regarding the accommodation. Should an owner agree to rent out for the following year, the newest signed contract will continue on a rolling basis with any updated and current 2cHolidays terms and conditions to apply as per on our Legal & Terms page on the website.
2cHolidays will ensure that as soon as they have been made aware of any issues, that the owner will be made aware asap and 2cHolidays will work with the owner to resolve the issue as quickly and conveniently as possible. In some instances 2cHolidays may have to act on the owners behalf to ensure a problem or situation does not worsen while attempting to contact the owner. Where a rental agreement has been marked that 2cHolidays can carry out repairs to the cost of £30 per incident, 2cHolidays will conduct this work to resolve the issue without disturbing the owner to gain authorisation. In some instances a minimal admin fee will be applied if the works carried out were significant.
2cHolidays are obliged to process personal data in compliance with the data protection act, this means we will comply with the data protection principle, therefore under no circumstances by law are we able to give out any information to owners regarding holiday makers details.
Owners should be aware that 2cHolidays market accommodations very pro-actively and through many different internet and social media platforms. We welcome owners to take breaks in their own holiday homes but we request that they notify us PRIOR to their stay. If dates have already been opened for bookings on the online calendar the owners breaks will not be honoured. In the event of a holiday maker being moved to an alternate property, or having their holiday cancelled due to a double booking, there will be a fee of £100 per booking this affects. Please email, text or call us to advise of any dates that you would like us to block for personal use.
Should the owner manage their holiday home on a multi-agent basis, the commission is increased to 20%. This creates more admin and a high risk of a double booking. Should a double booking arise 2cHolidays MUST take priority over another agent. Any bookings that have to be cancelled or moved to alternate accommodation will incur a penalty fee to the owner of £100 per booking.
We are within our rights to terminate this agreement at any time if we see fit which includes up to date gas safety tests not being completed. If we have evidence to believe that confirmed bookings are at risk of cancellation due to owners advertising dates elsewhere, we reserve the right to withdraw our services and cancel the rental agreement. Should this occur, we are within our rights to charge £100 for every booking affected.
If the owner wishes to terminate their agreement, a notice period of 16 weeks applies. Any bookings in place after the 16 week period will levy a charge of £100 per booking not honoured by the owner. Cancellation of the agreement must be confirmed in writing by the owner. If 16 weeks notice is not given, this constitutes as a breach of contract and leaves the owner liable to charges to be incurred to accommodate the bookings elsewhere (whether at an alternative property with 2cHolidays or another company entirely). This includes but is not limited to a charge of £100 per booking already in place not honoured and the loss in commission to 2cHolidays for those bookings.
We will automatically open your calendar for the following year unless notice is given in writing before 30th September.
If the agreement is cancelled before any bookings have been honoured, a fee of £200 will be due. This covers the cost of listing your property, including photography, administration and advertising. In extenuating circumstances, this fee may be waived, at the discretion of 2cHolidays.
Copyright of 2cHolidays images. All digital photographs, graphics, logos, design, and textual content of 2cholidays is the copyright of 2cholidays, unless stated otherwise and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify or re-publish materials, text, photographs or any other content contained on this site without the prior written permission of 2cHolidays. All rights reserved.
Unauthorised use of images and text
All images and textual content on the 2cholidays website are not permitted to be used without licence purchase or prior written permission from 2cholidays in any physical or digital capacity. If anyone is found in breach of this copyright as permission has not be given or licence payment made, then 2cHolidays reserve the right in accordance with the UK Copyright Law and the Design & Patents Act to charge £50 per image or textual paragraph used in any means and by any persons. Invoices for breaches of copyright will be issued as soon as a breach has been detected and will need to be paid within 14 days.