If you own a holiday home anywhere in Norfolk or Suffolk, and would like to rent it privately, we can help you. You may have already considered renting, but been put off by the time and commitment needed to advertise, manage the bookings, deal with guest requirements as well as the cleaning and everyday maintenance. As owners ourselves, we understand the difficulties and pressures that are involved.
Renting your holiday home doesn’t need to be a stressful experience! We are a small, independent holiday lettings company, with many years’ experience managing privately owned holiday homes. We currently manage over 200 properties throughout Norfolk and Suffolk, taking the pressure and worry away from the owners.
We are happy to take on almost any holiday home and will grade it according to condition rather than age. We offer a complete management service with a low commission rate. We work hard to ensure our owners receive a great income whilst your guests enjoy their holiday at a great price. It is very usual that pitch fees are covered with rental income, and in many cases the income will exceed the outgoings.
Whilst dependent on the park involved, one owner received payments exceeding £11,000 during the 2016 season.
The service we offer includes:
- Creating a dedicated listing on our brand-new website, which enjoys an average of 40,000 visitors each month
- Professional internal and external digital photographs, fully edited to show your holiday home at its best
- Competitive pricing structure, with low commission to ensure you receive the best price possible for each booking
- Promoting your property across all major social media sites
- Promoting your property across all relevant advertising platforms
- Management of keys and installation of key safe at your property
- Multiple booking options for guests, including online through our website, telephone and through many major holiday sites
- Guaranteed 10 weeks per year at most parks. Other parks enjoy 10 guaranteed bookings per year.
- Guest liaison throughout the whole process, including guest information, secure holiday payment, handling all enquiries, providing a 24-hour emergency contact number for guests and owners to use, following up all bookings with a £50 2cHolidays voucher for all guests who leave the holiday home in good condition, seeking guest reviews and offering loyalty points to encourage repeat bookings
- Providing a live, online booking calendar for owners to view 24-hours a day
- Easy booking system to allow you to book your own dates in your holiday home
- Arranging and managing the cleaning of your holiday home following each booking, following a 42-point list, along with cleaner checks and spot checks, to ensure all cleans are to a high standard
- Liaising with park maintenance and external maintenance providers to ensure your holiday home is kept well maintained, keeping you up to date at all stages
- Keeping up to date with all health and safety legislation that is relevant to providing your holiday home for private rental, and ensuring all requirements are met
- Holding your revenue in a secure, dedicated bank account and transferring payment to you three times each year, administered by Gareth, our Chartered Accountant.
- Up front, honest and transparent service agreement, with no hidden fees or extras
- Friendly, professional and flexible team to support your bookings at 2cHolidays
- Any day check in days, with a minimum 2-night booking, to maximise your earning potential
We are happy to market as many dates as you wish throughout the year, subject to park operating times. We offer a very flexible booking process and accept arrivals on any day of the week, with a minimum two-night stay.
You are free to remove dates from the calendar for personal use at any time, as long as the dates have not already been booked by a guest. You do not have to “buy back” time in your own property, nor give any notice period. If the property is available, you are free to use it! We just ask that you let us know within office hours, so that we can remove it from marketing for that period.
Inventory in your holiday home
We ask that your holiday home is equipped with the essentials for holiday living. This would include crockery, cutlery, kitchen equipment, kitchen electricals, bedding, and a TV. You may choose to add some extras, which is entirely at your own discretion, and would possibly enhance your holiday booking potential. However, we would suggest that you don’t leave sentimental or valuable items in your holiday home. If you choose to leave belongings in your caravan for personal use, these would need to be locked away so guests don’t have access to them.
We are passionate about the service we offer to our owners and guests. We take our role in the holiday rental market very seriously and as such offer an honest, professional and transparent service. We are members of The National Association of Caravan Owners (NACO) and the Federation of Small Businesses (FSB). All our external suppliers of cleaning and maintenance are fully qualified, insured and approved.
If you would like to know more, or would like to rent your holiday home with us, please contact Emma on 01362 470888 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org