An amazing first holiday home for the growing family.
It is not often you get this much bang for your buck!
A generous living area, spacious kitchen with lots of work space, they don’t come much better than this.
Holiday Home Ownership at New Beach Holiday Park:
• 11.5 month season for Owners; 1st March to 14th February – Millions invested since 2018
• Directly opposite the beach
• Wide promenade for walkers and cyclists to Hythe, Dymchurch and St. Mary’s Bay
• Fully stocked bar, restaurant and entertainment venue – including arcade and outdoor seating areas
• Large, heated indoor swimming pool with Owner-only swim sessions
• Neptune Public House and Carvery – ideal for a quiet drink or intimate meal
• Outdoor Play area
• Far reaching rural views
• Owners Events, themed weekends, special nights and regular and varied entertainments
• Park Warden
• On-park shop
New Beach Holiday Park is located a stone’s throw from the ever popular Dymchurch beach, near Hythe in the Garden Of England, Kent. We are 10 minutes from the M20 motorway and overlooking miles of rolling countryside to the year. Locally we are blessed with multiple cycle routes, dog walking trails and outstanding fishing, both course and sea. Dungerness boasts some of THE best cod fishing in the country, and you can see it from the Beach opposite the park!
Attractions nearby for the kids include Dymchurch amusements and fairground, the Romney Hythe Dymchurch miniature railway and Port Lympne Zoo, which can be seen on the side of the hill from the rear of the park. On New Beach itself, there is always plenty to do, with a full functional show bar and entertainment package for both adults and kids, huge play area, climbing wall, large heated indoor swimming pool and activity centre. The Neptune Pub next door provides a quieter, more intimate setting for a nice meal or quiet drink.
Whether you enjoy your peace and quiet, or want the bells and whistles, New Beach Holiday Park is THE place to be! You have the best of both worlds right on your doorstep.
It is little wonder why New Beach Holiday Park is known as THE premier park in all of South Kent.