1 Double Bed
Beautiful caravan for hire in Hemsby, great for a dog friendly break.
2 bed, 4 berth caravan for hire with double glazing and enclosed garden. Ruby rated.
Entry into large open plan kitchen, living and dining area.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob with extractor over, fridge, microwave and dining area.
Lounge with TV/DVD player, Freeview and electric fire. Also supplied- Vacuum cleaner.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, oil filled radiators, TV and ample storage. (Space for travel cot)
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds, oil filled radiators and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Enclosed garden outside with furniture to enjoy use of.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Allocated, outside of the accommodation
• Pets - Yes, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric card meter and gas bottles. Please ensure there is credit on the meter for the next guests when you leave the accommodation.
• Heating - Electric fire in lounge and oil filled radiators in bedrooms
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras provided - Outside furniture
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
A truly wonderful caravan access of many enjoyable days out near Hemsby. Only down side was that we could not stay longer. Will defo recommend.
Great place to stay in Norfolk. Highly recommend this caravan.
Great place to enjoy a Hemsby holiday. 2cHolidays were great and customer service was excellent. Would like to book for 2022.
Brilliant location and we will book for 2022 for another Hemsby holiday.
Good location, short walk to the beach
We would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great caravan near Hemsby and we would stay again. Many thanks from 2cholidays, very good value for your money
Great place caravan nice and clean and a great place to stay.
Brilliant stay in Hemsby this weekend. The caravan is huge and very well kept. Clean and spacious and had everything we needed for our stay. The fenced in garden was perfect for our dog and allowed us to relax knowing he was safe and didn’t have to be kept on the lead all the time. Very short walk to arcades, shops, beach, pub etc. People on the park were friendly and welcoming. Little shop on site for necessities although we didn’t need to use it. We had great weather and some nice days out. Will come again!
The caravan was lovely with a nice outside open space that was fenced in so good if you have children or a dog. The location was right near the beach.
Clean caravan and very well presented and we love Hemsby. We will return soon.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com