1 Sofa Bed
4, G Area (Yare Side) - Breydon Water Holiday Park, Norfolk
Spacious dog friendly caravan with outside parking. On a great family holiday park in Norfolk!
3 bedroom, 8 berth caravan with double glazing. Situated near park amenities on the Yare village part of Breydon Water Holiday Park. Emerald rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen/diner and lounge.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob, microwave and undercounter fridge with freezer compartment.
Lounge with TV, Freeview, DVD player, gas fire, double sofa bed and dining area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, TV with DVD player (DVD use only as there is no TV aerial) and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with wash basin. Separate toilet and wash basin.
Outside furniture provided for guests to enjoy use of.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No
• Parking - Allocated, outside of the accommodation
• Pets - Yes, well behaved pets allowed, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Gas fire in lounge and blow air heating in bedrooms.
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Iron with ironing board, vacuum cleaner, board games and outside furniture for guests to enjoy use of.
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
the place was fine we just had a not so good check in experiance due to us arriving late but i did call the park before hand and they told me arriving that late would be fine
We had a fantastic holiday in this lovely caravan! We have a 5 year old son who didn't want to leave. The caravan was ideally located on the caravan site, close to all amenities and a couple of mins drive to the lovely beach. Excellent and easy to use website and made us feel safe.
A lovely stay. Clean, spacious, and well looked after. 2cHolidays was good too. Staff friendly, facilities good and would like to come back in May 2023.
Great caravan. Caravan located on the side of the park which gives you the sense of privacy. Great playground for the children. And very good dog walking area, well worth going even if you don't have dog. Highly recommended.
It was a very clean and comfortable mobile home on a very well maintained site.
2cHolidays answered any questions we had so promptly and we had easy instructions sent to us explaining what we had to do on arrival. It was nice going straight to the holiday home. Super service. Will will deffinatly be back this year for our main summer holiday.
It was lovely, much more homely than going through a holiday park. Very well equipped kitchen, DVD’s and cushions!! Looking forward to coming again.
The caravan had everything we needed and was in a great spot for a fantastic break. Will book again for longer next year!
perfect location and great Value for money.
clean and spacious
lovely place to stay
Lovely quiet area of the park. Was very well stocked of cutlery and crockery which makes life very easy. Lovely site and position. Clean and tidy and meant we had a fantastic relaxing holiday. Thank you.
Lovely holiday park, would defo recommend. Couldn't fault any of it. Had a fab time!
from £60 / night
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com