1 Sofa Bed
Lovely caravan with homely touches and a cosy interior. Sited on a brilliant family holiday park nearby Great Yarmouth.
3 bed, 8 berth caravan with decking, double glazing and central heating. Diamond rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen and lounge/dining area.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob with extractor over, under counter fridge with freezer compartment and microwave.
Lounge with TV, DVD player, gas fire, double sofa bed and dining area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with wash basin. Separate toilet and wash basin.
Outside furniture provided for guests to enjoy use of.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Allocated, outside of the accommodation
• Pets - No pets allowed
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas
• Heating - Central heating throughout & gas fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside furniture for guests to enjoy use of.
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Great value. Very clean and comfortable. Will book for 2022 and will come back to this caravan for longer. Thanks again.
Brilliant location and customer service by 2cHolidays. The caravan was very clean and the location nice in Norfolk.
Nice caravan on a good site with a really fun playground/ giant sandpit for our little one to play on. Caravan needs a new double mattress (springs dug in). Also needs cleaning more thoroughly.
Nice caravan on a good site with a really fun playground/ giant sandpit for our little one to play on.
Perfect break for us and would love to book again with 2cHolidays and stay longer.
Had a great short break, location was good with plenty of space and comfy accommodation.
Booking was easy and very informative. The caravan was very clean and on a great pitch.
Lovely caravan, very clean and comfortable. Quiet location on the Bure village side of the park, short walk to the indoor pool and the shop. Only 10 mins walk to the other park with entertainment. Conveniently located for the beaches of Great Yarmouth and Gorleston (10 minutes drive) and we also went to Banham Zoo (1 hour) which was fantastic. Great weekend and we will be back 🙂
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com