1 King Bed
9, Bure Village Area (Bure Side) - Breydon Water Holiday Park, Norfolk
Well presented caravan with a modern interior and furnished to a high standard. On a great holiday park, only a short drive from Great Yarmouth!
2 bed, 4 berth caravan with decking, double glazing and central heating. Diamond rated.
Entry into hallway leading to open plan kitchen, dining area and lounge.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob with extractor over, fridge/freezer, washing machine and microwave.
Lounge with TV, Freeview, DVD player, Wii games console with accessories, electric fire and doors leading to decking area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with king size bed, TV and storage. En-suite shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Outside decking area to the front of the caravan with furniture provided for guests to enjoy use of.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No
• Parking - Next to the accommodation
• Pets - Yes, one well behaved pet allowed, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout & electric fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Wii games console with accessories
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 King Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Great accommodation, comfortable with everything you need.
Great location, large and comfortable space. Check in and out was easy. Really clean and value to money. We have used our voucher to book again. Really impressed!!
Great little site to stay on, kids very happy with onsite amenities, shop is reasonably priced too 🙂 great for a weekend away. service was great, even a call to make sure we were okay!! Beautiful home from home. Will book again and next year!
Perfect little stay near the Norfolk Broads, would come back again next year. Great company to book with and so easy to talk to. Beautiful accommodation and highly recommend this.
from £70 / night
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com