1 Sofa Bed
Lovely caravan with homely touches. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location at Breydon Water Holiday Park.
2 bed, 5 berth caravan with double glazing and central heating. Ruby rated.
Entry into hallway leading to open plan kitchen and lounge/dining area.
Kitchen with full sized oven/ hob with extractor over, microwave and undercounter fridge with freezer compartment.
Lounge with TV, DVD player, Freeview, gas fire, double sofa bed and dining area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Single room with one single bed and storage.
Family bathroom with shower over bath with toilet and wash basin.
Outside patio area with furniture provided for guests to enjoy use of.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Allocated, next to the accommodation
• Pets - Yes, one small well behaved pet allowed - charge apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas
• Heating - Central heating throughout & gas fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Iron with ironing board and outside furniture for guests to enjoy use of.
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
1 Single Bed
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
The caravan is spacious with everything you need for a great family holiday. My family really enjoyed our time there. Definitely recommended.
The best caravan we’ve ever stayed in! Incredible value for money, very homely and clean. Situated on a lovely quiet area of the park. We’ll definitely be booking again!
Really great place to enjoy a traditional caravan holiday.
Loads to do with the family. We only stayed for 2 nights. Next time I book it will definitely be for longer.
Lovely setting, not to busy, excellent for dogs
Great value. Very clean and comfortable.
Nice clean caravan in a quiet park. Kitchen had everything you needed.
Great family holiday location and a great caravan to stay in.
Great place and very clean we will also have to book again for 2022.
Absolutely fabulous, a beautiful caravan and location, clean comfortable, everything you could ever want. Lots of lovely walks for for both people and dogs, would not hesitate in booking for next year ..
A well equipped, clean and comfortable caravan in a quiet site. Ideal location to go visiting the Norfolk Broads, Coastline and lots of areas of interest. We had a great stay with 3 teenagers and our dog. Thanks
The site itself is beautiful, and location is not far from local attractions. All in all its great value for money and we'd deffo visit again. The holiday home was very spacious and the children enjoyed it.
Good location for exploring, safe and peaceful, nice size, Bathroom has great bath/shower, kitchen great also. Took own duvet, pillows and linen. Nice size for 2/3 people.
Nice and quiet holiday park, clean, has everything it says!. Over all great caravan, would recommend others!
Just what we needed a great great break away.
Thanks for a great break in such a clean and tidy holiday home. We were quite worried but no need to be and will book with you next time.
Really enjoyed this spacious caravan and would love to book for longer for 2020.
It was our first staying in the caravan And it was great, something different. We had a wonderful weekend, thanks
A lovely safe family site
Great value and customer care, very responsive to any issues. Definitely recommend 2cHoliday's, 5 star.
Simple accom. Ideal for exploring the area with no frills. The accom was spotless which impressed us all.
Perfect for kids and dogs !!! Loved it.
Beautiful home from home experience. Very clean, quiet, child friendly. I would definitely recommend this spacious van and would like to return soon too.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com