1 Sofa Bed
Great caravan in an ideal location. Near to onsite amenities including swimming facilities, family show bar and restaurant (plus much more!).
3 bed, 8 berth caravan for hire with decking to the side, double glazing & central heating. Ruby rated.
Entry into hallway leading to open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob, microwave and full sized fridge/freezer.
Lounge with TV, DVD player, Xbox 360 console with controllers and games, gas fire, double sofa bed and dining area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with wash basin and toilet.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Unallocated, near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - Yes, max of one small well behaved pet allowed, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Gas fire in lounge and panel heaters in bedrooms
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Xbox 360 console, controllers and games
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
We have just come back from a holiday and I've got to say over the last years of going to Great Yarmouth we have just stopped in the best caravan ever. It was home from home. Absolutely beautiful and the service been fantastic from 2c.
Really nice caravan and was just as described. Would book again next year.
Really great place to stay. Would recommend.
You may require to ask for a PDF map of your location. As post code takes you to the other park. Luckily the guy I spoke to. Gave me a map on how to get to my caravan. Apart from that. Great stay
Fantastic site in Norfolk. Really clean and in a good position of the park. We would like to book for longer in the future and visit the Broads. Thanks for a great service from 2cHolidays.
very clean and tidy. we had a great weekend
Brilliant accommodation! Such fun for the kids with the entertainment and great staff on hand!
Lovely caravan park, ideal for families.
We are a family with two young children and this stay was perfect for us.
Stayed here for a short break and had a great stay cation.
Absolutely fantastic weekend caravan was spot on the site was spot on everything was spot on.
We had a wonderful stay at the weekend. We will book through 2cHolidays again for sure.
Great little place had everything that we needed, the park was good with a good club house. The caravan had all the kit we needed it suited our needs we had a great stay and would return again.
Thank you again will be back again.
Really lovely little place, very comfortable, everything we needed for our weekend stay and two showers and two toilets made it even more convenient.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com