1 Sofa Bed
31, Bure Village Area (Bure Side) - Breydon Water Holiday Park, Norfolk
A superb caravan with character! Retro themed accommodation with homely touches and outside furniture.
3 bed, 9 berth caravan with double glazing and central heating. Ruby rated.
Entry into hallway leading into open plan kitchen and lounge/diner.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob, microwave and under counter fridge with freezer compartment.
Lounge with TV, Freeview, DVD player, double sofa bed and dining area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Triple room with one single bed, set of bunk beds and storage.
Family shower room with wash basin and toilet.
Outside patio area with furniture provided for guests to enjoy use of.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No
• Parking - Next to the accommodation.
• Pets - Yes, one small well behaved pet allowed - charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout & electric fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside furniture for guest to enjoy use of
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
1 Single Bed, 1 Bunk Bed
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Nice caravan clean and tidy beds were comfortable. Lovely clean caravan excellent value for money will book again for 2023.
Lovely caravan nice a clean. This one is absolutely perfect for families. Great communication from host. Will most definitely use again
Fab little stay in a lovely caravan.
Great place to stay
we stayed at the caravan park in the quiet village of Burgh Castle. The caravan was well stocked with accessories and utensils. plenty of space for a short vacation. we enjoyed the entertainment complex and family shows. the caravan was RETRO themed with ornaments and pictures reminding me ofmy youth. plenty of board games, dvds and lego for the kids. the park is safe with onside swimming pool. staff are friendly and great with the kids. throughly enjoyed our stay
What a perfect retreat for a large family like us, we cant thank the owner enough for our pretty much perfect stay. The weather was so good which was amazing and helped have a perfect stay.
Had a great break away with the children. Just what we needed! Very clean and felt very safe! Will book next summer.
The caravan was clean & tidy, everything was in working order. We were very happy & enjoyed our stay.
Really lovely. 9 berth caravan Retro theme was really good too. Would like to come back in the future.
Great place for family break. Booking process is easy and would boo for 2022.
We were pleased with the property when we arrived. Well equipped and clean.
Simple, nice garden, kids was enjoying, price of caravan is perfect Thank you very much
Really nice park with lots to do and a great clean caravan to stay in. Would like to book again next summer and come for longer.
The place was spacious for my family. Family enjoyed duration of stay.
Great communication from management company, we have had a lovely stay and would definitely come again. The kids all loved it and the caravan was lovely and spacious, we have had a great time. Gorleston was our favourite place we visited of all we went back a second time and spent the day fishing, I loved Winterton too.
Lovely and clean Warm and comfortable
This property was brilliant lovely clean an plenty of room for our family of 6 in a quiet area! We will be booking again for next year
Great place to visit and enjoy a holiday and this caravan was brilliant. We would love to book again soon and bring the grandchildren.
Second time booking with 2cHolidays, been great hosts both times and both properties have been good and photos show a good accurate representation of the place. Locations are also really good
Great place,great break, 70s retro theme was great!
from £70 / night
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com