1 Sofa Bed
35, Bure Village Area (Bure Side) - Breydon Water Holiday Park, Norfolk
Superb pet friendly caravan with outside decking and furniture. On a great family holiday park with excellent onsite amenities.
3 bed, 8 berth caravan with decking, double glazing and central heating. Ruby rated.
Entry into hallway leading to open plan kitchen and lounge/dining area.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob, microwave and undercounter fridge with freezer compartment.
Lounge with TV, DVD player, Freeview, gas fire, double sofa bed and dining area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with single beds and storage.
Family shower room with wash basin and toilet.
Separate toilet with wash basin.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No
• Parking - Near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - Yes, max one small well behaved pet allowed - charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout & gas fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Iron, desk fan, cards & games for guests to enjoy use of.
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
1 Single Bed
1 Single Bed
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Excellent value, great site with indoor & outdoor pools. Lots to do nearby.
This was one of the nicest holiday homes we’ve ever rented. It was probably also the best equipped holiday accommodation we’ve ever stayed in. It literally had everything! It made such a lovely change not to have to go to the supermarket for a set of essentials the moment you arrive. Would love to book for next year.
Lovely site. Very peaceful.
Nice, peaceful lcation.
Found the accommodation to be warm & cozy with adequate heating for the cold weather we had, it was in a great location & close to the amenities. We enjoyed ourselves and our family did too. Booking was easy over the phone as we do not book online. The team were very helpful and even sent us a park map to find the accommodation. Will book next year for sure.
Great holiday home, quiet location with everything that you need for a comfortable stay. Would recommend.
Lovely spacious home
Host was quick to respond, easy check in and loved the key safe idea, made it much easier. Would come back! Thanks again for a great caravan.
The venue was exactly as described, very modern, great features and in a lovely setting and close to so many great places to visit. 2cHolidays communication and info was fantastic and we had a brilliant holiday with our young kids here. Would definitely recommend to anyone. Good times.
There is nothing about this caravan you cannot like. It was simply stunning immaculate everywhere and the decking and outside seating made it very pleasurable to sit out in the sun. We will be back hopefully for longer next time.
Super Holiday Home , exceptional in my ways .Very happy with the service that went with it .
Lovely caravan, well located
Beautiful caravan and a very nice holiday had by everyone. Would like to book next year for even longer.
The caravan was in a great location in the countryside on outskirts of Great Yarmouth that allowed us to visit great places on the coast of Norfolk such as Cromer and the Broads. The caravan was perfect for me and my 2 boys with an indoor and outdoor pool on the site and plenty to keep them entertained during the evening.
First class will come again..very quiet and very good van..
Our stay was fantastic very roomy caravan. Nice and quiet. A fantastic caravan with comfortable beds and lovely decking area. Would recommend and stay again. Thank you
Tranquil well maintained site.
Excellent value for money
Exceptionally clean and tidy caravan and loved Norfolk. We would defiantly come back.
Nice place in good spot for seeing beautiful Norfolk.
from £70 / night
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com