1 Sofa Bed
Luxury accommodation with a stunning interior, large decking area and spacious throughout.
2 bed, 6 berth lodge with full wrap around decking area, double glazing and central heating. Platinum Deluxe rated.
Entry into utility room leading to open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area.
Modern, open plan kitchen with central breakfast bar island. Integrated oven, separate gas hob rings, microwave, full sized fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer machine.
Spacious lounge with TV, DVD player, Freeview, electric fire, double sofa bed and sliding double doors leading to decking area.
Dining area with table and chairs.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, TV, storage and en-suite shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Double room with double bed, TV and storage.
Bathroom with shower over bath, toilet and wash basin.
Large wrap around decking with outside furniture for guests to enjoy use of.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - Yes
• Parking - Allocated, outside of the accommodation
• Pets - Yes, one small well behaved pet allowed, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside furniture
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
1 Double Bed
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
We all had a wonderful weekend away in the beautiful countryside. Would book again next year and recommend.
Fantastic holiday at a beautiful accommodation, very clean and with beautiful decor. Will definitely return again as we had a lovely family holiday.
A very spacious, clean and tidy holiday home, had everything we needed and was in a good location, would definitely recommend to others.
Would highly recommend 2c holidays. Everything ran so smoothly, great communication from the staff who were so helpful and friendly. Our lodge was AMAZING, so cleans and like a home from home. Had an amazing week and would definitely use them again.
very pleasant stay and would defiantly come back and recommend.
We had a wonderful stay and would definitely return. Can’t say anything negative about our stay. Caravan is absolutely spotless and perfect location. Great hosts too, will be booking to go back again.
Brilliant lodge and a great place to holiday in Norfolk. Will defiantly book again next year. Communication was great too!
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com