1 Sofa Bed
107, Bure Village Area (Bure Side) - Breydon Water Holiday Park, Norfolk
Well presented & decorated accommodation with homely touches. Sited on a great family park.
3 bed, 7 berth caravan with side decking, double glazing and panel heating in bedrooms. Ruby rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen and lounge/dining area.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob with extractor over, under counter fridge with freezer compartment and microwave.
Lounge with TV, DVD player, Freeview, gas fire, double sofa bed and dining area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with one single bunk bed and storage.
Family shower room with wash basin and toilet.
Outside furniture provided for guests to enjoy use of.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No
• Parking - Near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - Yes, up to two small well behaved pets allowed, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Gas fire in lounge and panel heaters in bedrooms
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside furniture and radio
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
1 Bunk Bed
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
A sweet little caravan.
There were a few ants in the kitchen on arrival but we put ant powder down next to the door and this improved.
A pleasant stay and loved the little porch to sit out on.
Would stay again.
A very clean and spacious place to stay. It was a short drive away to Great Yarmouth, very close to Burgh Castle and some very lovely walks. Very good value for money and highly recommended, we would definitely book again.
Nice little place to stay, pretty good for kids. Short drive to Lowestoft and great Yarmouth recommended. Really like the fact we could do self check in, i would defiantly book again with 2cHolidays. The accommodation was really great and very pleased with everything
Would recommend C2Holidays....its our second break using them. Good communication, the accommodation they provide is more than adequate and the description provided is accurate.
A great place to stay and value for money loved it so much i want to book for a week in 2023. Thanks so nice to have found this place.
Comfortable caravan, with pretty much everything you'd need for a short break. Main living area spacious, with corner sofas, and table/chairs to eat at.
Double bedroom has lots of storage. 2nd bedroom is small, but standard for a caravan, ideal for kids with 2 single beds. Third bedroom has a single high sleeper, this would not be suitable for an adult. We used it for keeping our suitcases in, and as a changing area as it has a bit of floor space to move around in.
Heating for bedroom radiators is on a timer, which can be set at 1/2/3/4hr periods. They let out enough heat to take the edge off the cold mornings when it's not summer, but don't let out loads of heat. The gas fire in the main living area heats up v quickly, and is a good source of heat to warm the caravan through when you need it.
Location-wise, the caravan is in a park close to local amenities, and I found I had everything I needed close by.
I would be happy to stay here again.
The stay was very good, a little brief but we enjoyed it. The caravan was very nice, clean and tidy and had all we needed inside. It is in a very good location, close enough to everything without being amongst the hustle and bustle. All in all was pleased with the caravan and the ease of booking and the help/service from yourselves.
Excellent place for a short trip..
Great holiday here at Breydon water. Would love to book again.
Great place to enjoy a caravan holiday with the family. would like to come back next year.
Smashing break and a great service from 2cHolidays. The caravan was clean and presented really well. Would defiantly come back and book again.
nice place to stay for a few nights.
from £70 / night
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com