2 Single Beds
2, Cygnet Close Area - Wild Duck Holiday Park, Norfolk
Stunning caravan inside and out! Full wrap decking area with outside furniture to sit and relax in the sunshine!
3 bed caravan, sleeps 6. Sited in a cul-de-sac area on site with full wrap decking, double glazing & central heating. Diamond-Plus rated.
Modern fitted kitchen with full sized oven/hob with extractor over, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine (bring own pods) and fridge/freezer.
Dining area with table and chairs (seating four).
Spacious lounge area with TV/Freeview, electric fire (log burner style) and french doors opening out to front decking.
Bed 1: Double bed with TV/Freeview and en-suite toilet and sink
Bed 2: Two single beds with TV/Freeview and DVD
Bed 3: Two single beds with TV/Freeview and DVD
Family bathroom with shower, toilet and wash basin.
Good to know
• Linen & Towels: Not included
• Dog friendly: No
• WiFi: No
• Parking: Next to the accommodation, on the hard standing ground
• Heating: Central heating & electric fire in lounge (log burner style)
• Extras include: Outside furniture, Nespresso coffee machine (bring own pods)
• Park entertainment & facilities passes: Not included
Enhance your stay with additional service, please contact us for price & availability
• Linen package (towels not included) subject to availability
• Early check-in
• Late check-out
• CONTRACTORS & sign written vehicles: NOT PERMITTED
• GROUPS: Restrictions WILL APPLY for all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking
• LEAD BOOKER: MUST BE 21 at the time of booking and one person staying in the accommodation must be over 21 years old.
• MAX OCCUPANCY: 6 guests, INCLUSIVE of CHILDREN UNDER 2
2 Single Beds
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
from £75 / night
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com