1 Sofa Bed
Spacious caravan with a unique layout featuring a central lounge. Sited at a great holiday park with fantastic facilities.
3 bed, 8 berth caravan with decking to the side, double glazing and central heating. Ruby rated.
Entry into central lounge with open plan kitchen and dining area.
Lounge with TV/DVD, electric fire, double sofa bed and dining area.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob and extractor over, microwave and integrated full sized fridge/freezer.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, dressing table/stool with wall mounted hair dryer, storage and TV/DVD player. En-suite shower room with toilet and vanity wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Next to the accommodation
• Pets - No pets allowed
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout & electric fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Hair dryer
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Lovely caravan, spacious with lots of storage. Close to top attractions too.
Love Wild Duck holiday park the location of this caravan is perfect in a quiet part of the park. The caravan was great beds comfortable great base to explore I would definitely book again.
Would love to book again. Happy to book again with 2cHolidays as they were so efficient.
Expensive site but very nice and clean
This static caravan was spacious, clean and had all that we needed. We had great communication which helped us feel reassured and comfortable during these difficult COVID times.
Booked online, very easy. Caravan was very good value for money, set in Havens Wild Duck park, which is a very good location for visiting Great Yarmouth and other areas. Would recommend to family and friends. Had a great time.
Great caravan with everything you need for a family holiday. Beautiful Norfolk
Really well kept 3 bed caravan, in a nice location. All amenities there, really lovely park and great location. Will be going back for sure!
Thanks for a great break to everyone who helped, 2cholidays have been brilliant. We would love to come back next year.
Great place to go with kids
The caravan was as advertised. The park was nice and the views were nice with many trees around. Very relaxing.
Just packing up to leave this morning. Just wanted to say thank you - lovely caravan and site. Enjoyed our stay.
What a perfect retreat, we cant thank the owner enough for our pretty much perfect stay. The weather was so hot which was amazing and helped have a perfect stay.
So easy to book communication was great accommodation spot on
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com