1 Double Bed
Superb accommodation, great for families and pet friendly too. On a great holiday park, nearby Great Yarmouth.
3 bed, 8 berth caravan. Emerald rated.
Entry into hallway leading to open plan kitchen and lounge/dining area.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob, microwave and fridge with freezer compartment.
Lounge with TV, Freeview, PlayStation 2 with controllers and games, gas fire, double sofa bed and dining area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, TV with DVD player, storage and electric heater.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds, storage and electric heater.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with two single beds, storage and electric heater.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability.
• Parking - Near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - Yes, max of 2 well behaved pets allowed, charges apply.
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles.
• Heating - Gas fire in lounge and electric heaters in all bedrooms.
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - PlayStation 2 with controllers and games
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Double Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Enjoyable stay with easy access to the property and easy payment/booking
Very pretty park and lovely complex. Everything you need on site, such as shop, chippy, pub/restaurant, entertainment, arcades and swimming pool. There’s also an outdoor heated pool which was great. Highly recommend booking swimming slots and tables for entertainment as soon as you arrive as you will see these are booked up quite quickly. Only 20 min drive from Yarmouth seafront, check out the new social distancing rules for Pleasure beach before you go to save disappointment. Only downside of Wild Duck is lack of WIFI in the caravans, particularly for teens! We all had a great time and would certainly return. Enjoy!
Another great time away. Nice caravan and very clean.
Park was quiet and well kept. Nice for a short break would like to come back next year.
Great location of caravan on the Wild Duck holiday park. We had a great stay with the family and would love to come back next year for longer.
Family spent a long weekend at Wild Duck caravan park. Beautifully situated in countryside location and lovely accommodation with excellent amenities, best holiday park we have been to. We are planning to come back for another holiday soon. Many thanks Julie
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com