1 Sofa Bed
Beautiful caravan on a great Haven holiday park with so much to do on site. Perfect for families!
3 bed, 8 berth caravan with double glazing, central heating and in a prime location of the park.
Entry into open plan kitchen and lounge/dining area.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob with extractor, full sized fridge and freezer and microwave.
Lounge with TV, DVD player, Freeview, electric fire, double sofa bed and dining area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Spacious family shower room with wash basin and toilet.
Separate toilet with wash basin
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Next to the accommodation
• Pets - No pets allowed
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas
• Heating - Central heating throughout & electric fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Had a lovely break and the caravan was very good and exactly as described. Would recommend your site to book again and tell family.
Smashing holiday home and very clean which is important. Great break in Norfolk and will book again for next year. We found the booking process quite easy and the support very good. I wish the weather had been better but never mind.
Good communication, easy access and leaving.
The caravan is a good size and was ideal for our extended family. The two toilets is a plus with 6 people. The caravan was well equipped. The hot water system was great with loads of hot water on demand. It was only about 12 minutes from the sea by car and a short drive to the Norfolk Broads.
Super caravan in Norfolk. Would come back again with the family. Thanks very much.
We had a great time at this caravan. It was very clean, had everything we needed for a five night stay and was very well situated within the park. We were a family of five and had plenty of space. We didn't use any of the facilities on the park but the park itself is lovely.
Great stay at this very spacious caravan which has been well looked after by the owner and we really loved it. We would love to book again and make it a longer break next time.
The luxury static caravan was comfortable and equipped with everything that could be needed. There are a several different kinds of walk locally.
The Caravan was spotlessly clean and suited us perfectly the pictures were 100% accurate. The amenities on the site were brilliant and the children loved it thee was so much to do.
Simply divine, this is by far the best caravan I have stayed in and was so very spacious and very clean and tidy. We stayed for a short break with the family. We would like to come again!
Good facilities in the park. Friendly host that responded very quick to any query. We would recommend this caravan to family and friends.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com