1 Sofa Bed
Brilliant caravan surrounded by woodland and wildlife with outside furniture to relax in the sunshine. Gorgeous interior design with a modern layout and very spacious.
3 bed, 8 berth caravan with decking, double glazing and central heating. Diamond-Plus rated.
Entrance into hallway leading to open kitchen/diner and lounge.
Kitchen with integrated double oven and hob with extractor over, full size fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer and dining area.
Lounge with TV, DVD player, Freeview, electric fire, double sofa bed and doors leading to front decking.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, storage and en-suite shower room with wash basin and toilet.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family bathroom with shower over bath, wash basin and toilet.
Outside gated decking to front and outside furniture to enjoy. (Please note - decking is under leaf and will be subject to falling leaves etc)
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Parking next to accommodation
• Pets - Yes, well behaved pets allowed, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas
• Heating - Central heating throughout & electric fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside furniture
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Great caravan and location, thank you 2cHolidays feel relaxed after our break, already looking on your website for our next get away
Brilliant holiday park and very nice holiday. Would love to book again for next year.
Had a lovely weekend away in this caravan it was a beautiful van and the park it self it just wonderful such a nice relaxing location would defo go back
Lovely van, we all thoroughly enjoyed it..
Very happy with this great holiday home in Norfolk. Extremely clean and love the woodland feel.
We were looking for a place to stay as a base to travel around Norfolk. The caravan was ideal. Situated on a very clean and tidy holiday park. The caravan is in a quiet area on the park. We found the kitchen and living area great. Double glazing and central heating, and in great spot. I would book again for sure.
We loved this holiday home at the Wild duck holiday park. We have never stayed in such a luxurious caravan and would love to come back next year as we had such a amazing time.
The property was perfect for a family of 7, the property was spacious and was a lovely place to rent for the duration of our holiday, it was perfect! The whole family enjoyed the stay, would definitely recommend to others.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com