1 Double Bed
Cosy caravan in a great location. Only a short walk from the sea front and local attractions in Hunstanton.
2 bed, 6 berth caravan with double glazing and central heating.
Entry into open plan lounge, dining area and kitchen.
Lounge with TV with Freeview and gas fire.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob, microwave and full size integrated fridge/freezer.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed with storage and dressing table area.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with wash basin.
Separate toilet with wash basin.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No
• Parking - Next to the accommodation
• Pets - Yes, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout & gas fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
We really liked our stay so near the beach and will definitely return, lovely and friendly owners
Lovely clean spacious caravan on a small quite site.
Lovely clean spacious caravan on a small quiet site.
Would definitely visit again.
Location was great. The key was ready in the door for us and we spoke to a couple that appeared to live on the site who were friendly. Over all a great little site, nice walking distance but far enough away from the noise. We would return
Having not stayed in a cavavan for over 30 years I was pleasantly suprised. Very quiet area and convenient for the beach. Dogs welcome as well.
Great location and clean.
Absolutely everything you need for a family seaside break. Minutes from the beach and easy access to the town and wider area. The caravan site is small, quiet and well kept. The caravan itself was in great condition and very comfortable. Couldn’t have asked for more.
It was so clean and had everything you need. It’s a 2 minute walk to the beach and 10 minute walk to the amusements. Would definitely stay here again
Small quiet site only a minute away from the beach. 10 minutes walk to the local Tesco and a nice pub. 20 minutes walk into Hunstanton along the front. Caravan clean double bedroom reasonable size two twins a little cramped but standard for these caravans. Living area comfortable.
Lovely stay. 2cHolidays were informative about the stay even though I reserved it a day before going. The couple running and acting as security at Lee's Caravan Park were kind and easy to get on with, and very welcoming. Location was a 2 minute walk to the beach and about 10/15 minutes away from the main Hunstanton town centre. Caravan itself was clean on arrival with everything we needed (except bedding/lining, which is understandable and in the information on the booking terms). Enjoyed our stay there.
Very good site and caravan very clean
Great location, less than a minute from the beach.
Everything is as described, very clean and tidy, good communication re check in.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com