1 Sofa Bed
13, Chorley Close Area - Naze Marine Holiday Park, Essex
Brilliant caravan with decking and outside furniture to relax in the sunshine! Sited on a lovely family-friendly holiday park.
2 bed, 6 berth caravan with decking, double glazing and central heating. Diamond Rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen, dining area and lounge.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob, microwave, full-sized fridge/freezer and dining area.
Lounge with TV/DVD player, Freeview, retro games console, gas fire and double sofa bed.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, storage and 'Jack & Jill' access to family shower room.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin. 'Jack & Jill access to bathroom from master bedroom and hallway.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No
• Parking - Next to the accommodation
• Pets - Yes, one small well behaved pet allowed, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout & gas fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside furniture, selection of DVD's, board games and retro games console
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
• Pet - £30 per pet
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
The caravan was clean and very comfortable. Only stayed 2 nights but could easily have had a week there. Good location, once we'd found it. Decking is perfect for sitting outside in the sun, if you have it
We have enjoyed out stay very much. A lovely spacious van, lots of room and very comfy. Plenty of pots and pans etc. Would highly recommend
Lovely, clean, comfortable caravan. Very quiet. Didn't use facilities so can't comment on them. Plenty of places nearby to visit. Lovely park would definitely book again next year for longer.
Lovely caravan, we had a lovely stay. A really nice site, we come to visit friends. Would come back again.
A truly beautiful caravan in a great location and the best we have ever stayed in. Everything was spotless clean and very comfortable. Sitting on the deck in the sunshine was perfection, and there were great amenities for the kids. Want to book for a long summer break in 2023.
lovely little caravan for a wkend at the beach. would stay again. Good location kn a quiet site with enough to keep the kids happy. perfect location for beach altho a little too far for us to walk withthe little legs and older dogs.
Thank you so much for a great break. We've had such a wonderful weekend. We will definitely be back again.
We had a lovely time. I especially loved walking along the front with the family, This is a lovely place to stay with lots of thoughtful games.
We had a lovely stay here at the lodge in the Naze Marine Holiday Park. Close by swimming pool, park & bar & a short walk to the beach. Thoroughly enjoyed our short stay and would love to book for next year.
We had a wonderful time in this beautiful caravan. It's so comfortable and well laid out. We had a fantastic time. Thank you
We had such a good time staying at this holiday home! The layout was very good as well, plenty of space for the family and rooms were far enough apart that we had our own space
Lovely place to stay in a fantastic customer service too.
Brilliant place to enjoy a caravan holiday.
from £70 / night
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com