1 Sofa Bed
Great caravan sited at Naze Marine Holiday Park, a superb family park nearby Walton-on-the-Naze.
2 bed, 6 berth caravan with decking to the side, double glazing and central heating. Diamond Rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen/diner and lounge.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob with extractor over, microwave, fridge/freezer and dining area.
Lounge with TV/DVD player, Freeview, electric fire and double sofa bed.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, TV, storage and en-suite toilet with wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds, TV and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Outside furniture provided for guests to enjoy use of.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - No
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout & electric fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside furniture
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
The caravan was lovely, clean and modern. Good sized double bedroom with en-suite loo. Plenty of wardrobe/storage space. Pillows and duvet were plump. Kitchen well stocked with full sized fridge freezer. Spacious lounger area. Close to estuary for a nice little walk along bank and 10 min walk straight to beach.
We just wanted a few days away for a break, and booked Sunday- Wednesday at this caravan. Key in a lock box on outside of van, no need to go into park reception. Very well equipped van, took our own linen, nice to have an en-suite and separate bathroom even though there was only 2 of us, and good to have a DVD player so we could take some to watch. The site is next to the estuary and had a nice walk along the footpath into Walton, went on the pier which is 800m long and then walked back to the site, approx 2 hours altogether. Next day walked up to the Naze, a Georgian lighthouse, taking a path along the cliff top and then walked back via the beach seeing all the colourful beach huts, again approx 1 3/4 hour leisurely walk. Clacton is nearby with its shopping outlet village, although not a lot there, and good town shops. Pier also open, played crazy golf. Weather was kind so made this a relaxing couple of days. Would definitely book this caravan again.
The caravan is just as shown on the site, has everything you would need and clean.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com