1 Sofa Bed
Homely caravan on a lovely holiday park with great amenities. Nearby Walton-on-the-Naze beach, ideal for a seaside break!
2 bed, 6 berth caravan. Emerald rated.
Entry into hallway leading to kitchen and open plan lounge/dining area.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob, undercounter fridge with freezer compartment and microwave.
Lounge with TV, Freeview, gas fire, double sofa bed and dining area.
Bedroom 1 - Master with double bed, storage and panel heater.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Outside patio area.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Unallocated, near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - No pets allowed
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Gas or fire in lounge and panel heaters in master bedroom
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Iron
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Many thanks for letting us rent your Holiday Home out we would love to rent it again in the very near future.
Perfect location for exploring the Essex coast. Clean caravan and good value
Cheap and cheerful. Tight living space, we travelled as a family of 4 and wouldnt recomend due to size. Only room for a travel cot is in living space leaving minimal other room. Would recomend for families where children jave grown out of travel cot.
Its a caravan... has everything you need. Make sure you take plenty of bedding as the duvets supplied are only 4.5 tog. Got a fridge and cooker, tv, and heating. We gad a wonderful stay... right near the beautiful sandy beach.
Great location very nice site.
Lovely break and 2cHolidays went above and beyond. Very clean caravan with everything you need in one place. Will definitely stay again. Love Walton.
Stayed here for one week, caravan was a very good standard . Close to the beach, short walk to shops and pier ,caravan site very clean and well maintained would definitely come again .
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com