1 Sofa Bed
203, Pines Area - Naze Marine Holiday Park, Essex
Lovely caravan with a spacious layout throughout. Sited on a brilliant family holiday park, nearby Walton-on-the-Naze.
2 bed, 6 berth caravan with double glazing and central heating. Ruby rated.
Entry into hallway leading to kitchen, lounge and dining area.
Kitchen with full size oven/hob, fridge with freezer compartment and microwave.
Lounge with TV, Freeview, electric fire, double sofa bed and dining area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, storage and en-suite toilet with wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No
• Parking - Unallocated, near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - No pets allowed
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout & electric fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Fabulous location, such a great weekend away…
Amazing value for money… not a bad word to say! Really clean and caravan was such a great size, perfect for any family or couple! 🙂
Great location close to everything on site short walk to a lovely beach. Caravan was comfy.
Lovely caravan , great location
We used this as a base to eat and sleep during a local tournament and was clean and spacious for us. Location is good on site - close to everything but far enough away not to be kept awake etc. On site features were not really used but the ones we did were great for a distraction.
Convenient location and facilities fitted the description, best caravan I have stayed in and my grandchildren very much loved this caravan especially the decking. Would love to rebook for 2022 if possible.
Great clean caravan, situated near club house and facilities very close to beach. Everything you need for a short break
Lovely place, everything as described in offer, highly recommended!!
Was a good place to stay and the caravan was good. Shame it wasnt made clear that no bed linen would be provided.
from £65 / night
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com