1 Sofa Bed
Cosy caravan with homely touches and outside decking. Sited on a great family-friendly holiday park.
2 bed, 6 berth caravan with double glazing, central heating and unlimited WiFi. Ruby rated.
Entry into hallway leading to open kitchen and lounge/dining area.
Kitchen with full sized oven, microwave and undercounter fridge with freezer compartment.
Lounge with TV, DVD player, Freeview, electric fire, double sofa bed and dining area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin. Separate toilet with wash basin.
Outside decking to the side of the caravan with furniture for guests to enjoy use of.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - Yes
• Parking – Unallocated, near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - Yes, max of two well behaved pet/s allowed, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating – Central heating throughout
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include – Outside furniture
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Beautiful, affordable, peaceful and super amazing in every angle. I am an OCD still loved it. Super cool.
Ideally situated for days out with the kids. Nice, clean and well equipped caravan. Good restaurant with fair prices on site and swimming. Will definitely book again!
Good location for beach, shops etc. Little extras at the caravan too
We would recommend and this was a great place to enjoy a Staycation.
Very clean caravan ... situated in Nice area... only downfall was no sun loungers only plastic chairs and table ... if we had known we would have took our own x overall a lovely stay
Lovely place - right on edge of the park. WiFi a bit slow but otherwise fantastic place to stay
Quiet, well kept park. Close to beach and amenities.
Great location, Great set up
nice quiet location
Great little caravan We enjoyed our stay
Big enough caravan, easily sleep 6 possibly 8 with the extra bed available under the double bed and living room sofa. Location not the best and the site wasn’t signposted very well. Parking is tight. We could t get WiFi either!!
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com