1 Double Bed
Superb chalet with homely furnishes. Only a short walk to the beautiful Hemsby beach.
3 bed, 5 berth chalet with part double glazing and with portable heaters throughout. Ruby rated.
Two-storey chalet with lounge, kitchen and bathroom on the ground floor and three bedrooms upstairs.
*Please note this accommodation uses a coin meter for the electricity.
Kitchen with hob/oven, microwave and fridge/freezer .Dining table with chairs.
Lounge has TV with Freeview and DVD player.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Double room with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Single room with one single bed and storage.
Bathroom has full sized bath with shower over, wash basin and toilet.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No
• Parking - Outside of the accommodation
• Pets - No, this park does not allow pets
• Utilities - Mains water, electric coin meter - Please ensure there is credit on the meter for the next guests when you leave the accommodation.
• Heating - Portable heaters throughout
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside furniture (bistro table & two chairs)
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Double Bed
1 Double Bed
1 Single Bed
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Visited with my mum to this great area of Norfolk, we visit every year and would love to book again in the near future.
Everything was in good condition and clean will definitely rent again . Comfortable beds/ mattresses and duvets spotless. Overall modern clean and comfortable in a good spot by all the amenities .
Lovely holiday home very spacious, clean, well equipped and super comfortable will certainly be returning.
Very nice place to stay in Norfolk. Would come back and stay again.
The chalet is exactly as described and we found it delightfully stocked. So close to the beach front and perfect location
Excellent host communication.
Chalet was lovely the best i have stayed in thanks
Nice clean place, well furnished and quiet location
We had a marvelous time In Hemsby and very clean and great space in the chalet. We would defiantly re book.
Such a nice clean chalet, good location.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The cafe, amusements and shop are a positive too.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com