1 Double Bed
Located in coastal village called Hemsby with so much to offer including crazy golf, amusements and go karting! Fantastic accommodation for families.
2 bed, 4 berth chalet with double glazing and with electric heaters throughout. Ruby rated.
Situated on the quieter end of the park. Two-storey chalet with lounge, kitchen and bathroom on the ground floor and two bedrooms upstairs.
*Please note this accommodation uses a coin meter for the electricity.
Lounge with TV, Freeview, electric fire and dining table with chairs.
Kitchen with hob/oven, microwave and undercounter fridge with freezer compartment.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two small single beds and storage.
Family bathroom with wash basin and toilet.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No
• Parking - Outside of the accommodation
• Pets - No, this park does not allow pets
• Utilities - Mains water, electric coin meter - Please ensure there is credit on the meter for the next guests when you leave the accommodation.
• Heating - Electric heating throughout
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Good experience overall. very spacious.
Great holiday experience
A very basic 2 up 2 down chalet situated at the rear quiet end of the resort. Very clean and beds ok. Hot water in 20 minutes by immersion heater. Electricity by £1 coin meter.£5 lasted 2 of us 4 nights showers, cooking breakfast, TV for a couple of hours each night, kettle and fridge without any heating though. Electric shower. Clubhouse wasn't open during our stay so a bit of a walk to main drag for pubs and places to eat-15mins approx.
Simple accommodation. Ideal for exploring the area with no frills. The chalet was spotless which impressed us all.
Value for money, ideal location if your planning a holiday at a beach.
Brilliant holiday home everything you can imagine and certainly very clean.
Nice peaceful location , very close to the beach and good value for price
Super Chalet , very clean and welcoming .
This is the third stay here and we are very fond of this chalet because of its location just 5 minutes from the beach .
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com