1 Double Bed
Great chalet for families! Only a short drive to seaside town of Great Yarmouth and Pleasure beach theme park.
2 bed, 4 berth chalet with double glazing and with electric heaters throughout. Ruby rated.
Situated on the quieter end of the park. Two-storey chalet with lounge, kitchen and bathroom on the ground floor and two bedrooms upstairs.
*Please note this accommodation uses a coin meter for the electricity.
Lounge with TV, Freeview and dining table with chairs.
Kitchen with hob/oven, microwave and fridge with freezer compartment.
Family bathroom with wash basin and toilet.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two small single beds and storage
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No
• Parking - Outside of the accommodation
• Pets - No, this park does not allow pets
• Utilities - Mains water, electric coin meter - Please ensure there is credit on the meter for the next guests when you leave the accommodation.
• Heating - Electric heaters throughout
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Was looking for somewhere quick to book and at a decent price when I stumbled across Hemsby. Turns out to be a great place to visit, lots to see and the chalet was fantastic. Clean on arrival and almost like being at home! Big TV, comfy beds and all the facilities you need for a good holiday. Would recommend this to anyone thinking of visiting Hemsby or Great Yarmouth as its in a very easy location to get to both.
We had a lovely stay ta this property and would definitely come again!
Perfect location we have been before and definitely will again, away from noise yet close enough to everything, fantastic for all ages, home from home apartment very friendly locals and people. Kids loved it one of the best holidays we have had and can’t wait to come back.
Had a lovely break and the caravan was very good and exactly as described. Would recommend your site to book again and tell family.
The property was as it was advertised. Others have commented on the high cost of electric and the state of the double bed mattress - we pushed the 2 singles together and used them! We saw the seals on the beach by Horsey Gap and that was great
Very clean and has everything you need
Basic but all you need is there!
Met all our needs for the weekend. Clean and well presented chalet, great location! Fully equipped. Highly recommend
Lovely base for a short break. Check in was easy with the communication about the key safe. Nice clean apartment with all you need. We never used the cooker toaster or microwave so cannot provide feedback for that. Shower was nice and powerful enough and heated up quite quickly.All in all very happy
Easy self check in, good location and good facilities within property. Cannot fault the service. Would deffo stay again. Great stay overall.
Good location, nice and clean property couldn’t fault it.
This was a last-minute booking for us, and it was a great find.
We enjoyed our stay aswell as children. Only thing we found confusing was that the email said the electricity meter has to be topped up then in the welcome pack it said electricity was included which we didn't realise till electricity went then we thought we had to get a card meter to top up which we wasted 5 pounds on. Other one was the double bed mattress was quite uncomfortable. Other than that cant fault anything just a shame due to current pandemic we couldn't use pool clubhouse. Definitely would come again though.
We all had a fabulous 3 day stay. Acccomadation excellant really comfortable. Weather couldnt have been better. Shame it wasnt longer. would advice any one. Thanks
Nicely surprised ,had a great stay with the family in this beautiful Chalet.
Really clean, facilities in the chalet were really good. Will definitely be booking again.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com