1 Double Bed
Lovely chalet with a cosy and homely feel. Located in the beautiful coastal village of Hemsby with a stunning beach.
2 bed, 4 berth chalet with double glazing and electric panel heaters. Ruby rated.
Two-storey chalet with lounge, kitchen and bathroom on the ground floor and two bedrooms upstairs.
*Please note this accommodation uses a coin meter for the electricity.
Lounge with TV, Freeview, electric convector heater and dining table with chairs.
Kitchen with hob/oven, microwave and undercounter fridge with freezer compartment.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, storage and oil filled radiator.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds, storage and convector heater.
Family bathroom with electric shower over bath, toilet and wash basin.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No
• Parking - Outside of the accommodation
• Pets - No, this park does not allow pets
• Utilities - Mains water, electric coin meter - Please ensure there is credit on the meter for the next guests when you leave the accommodation.
• Heating - Electric convector heater in lounge and additional heating in bedrooms
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
A lovely outside space for the children to run around and lovely open, airy caravan. Would definitely stay here again.
Nice little place to say
A truly wonderful chalet nestled in beautiful surroundings but within easy access of many enjoyable days out. 2cHolidays were fantastic to deal with and we will book again.
Nice little Chalet , good few days here.
Really nice place. 15 mins walk to Hemsby beach and associated entertainment.Really clean and has everything you need to enjoy a lovely time by the beach.There is a shop in the holiday park but, so 1 minute walk, with all you need if you forget anything.Great wee place… beds far more comfortable than our experience in Caravans and obviously nice to have a bit more room and a proper sized bathroom.Don’t be put off by the need for £1 coins for electricity. We put £1 in for our 2 days and probably spent the equivalent of 2p (there was credit in the meter upon arrival which would have done us actually).
The place spotless and very comfortable with everything you need
Inside has been recently refurbished to a good standard. Ideal for a short break if you have children, a bit noisy and busy with children playing football etc right outside your door on the grassed area. Lots of parking and a short drive to the beach.
really lovely chalet , nicely decorated , we felt safe after finding they had supplied bleach,antibac spray and wipes ,even bin bags , the place was spottless,so we looked after it as we do our own home , will definitly be booking again a really relaxing holiday by myself and my wife
Really lovely place to enjoy holiday! Customer service was great and helped alot. Would book again next year.
Had a lovely time in a lovely place everything was brand new cutlery crockery furniture etc nicely decorated, ironing board iron and hair dryer supplied, great on site shop swimming pool and arcade daughter had a great birthday and it’s a short walk to Hemsby and a short drive to Great Yarmouth would definitely recommend and can’t wait to go back again
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com