1 Double Bed
Brilliant chalet at Bermuda Holiday park with a homely feel. Only a short drive from the awesome seaside town of Great Yarmouth. Suitable for four adults & two children.
3 bed, 6 berth chalet with double glazing and electric heaters throughout. Ruby rated.
Two-storey chalet with lounge, kitchen/dining area and bathroom on the ground floor, and three bedrooms upstairs.
*Please note this accommodation uses a card meter for the electricity.
Kitchen with hob/oven, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment and washing machine. Dining table with chairs.
Lounge with TV, DVD player and Freeview.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, outside balcony and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with small bunk beds and storage. Bunk beds suitable for children only.
Bathroom with a full sized bath, toilet and wash basin.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No
• Parking - Outside of the accommodation
• Pets - No, this park does not allow pets
• Utilities - Mains water, electric card meter
Please ensure there is credit on the meter for the next guests when you leave the accommodation.
• Heating - Electric heaters throughout
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Hoover, iron, ironing board & outside furniture
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
1 Bunk Bed
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Very efficient service. accommodation exceeded expectations. thank you for a great stay.
Brilliant customer service, i would book this chalet in Hemsby again.
Surprising big space lots of room ,
Good value and we would like to return in the summer of 2021 and stay for longer.
Was all OK, very clean tidy and very fully equipped with what we needed.
Great location within easy access of a sandy beach. Would stay again. Chalet was very clean and tidy. We would book again for next year for sure.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com