1 Double Bed
11, Sunset Drive Area - Summerfields Holiday Park, Norfolk
Homely caravan with beautiful furnishes, sited on a great holiday park. Outside decking area with furniture to enjoy the sun!
3 bed, 8 berth caravan with decking, central heating and double glazing. Diamond rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen, dining area and lounge.
Kitchen with full size cooker/hob with extractor over, full size fridge/freezer, microwave and dining area.
Lounge with TV, DVD player, Freeview, PlayStation 3 with games, electric fire, double sofa bed and double doors leading to decking area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with king sized bed, TV and storage. En-suite washroom with toilet and wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds, TV and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with two single beds, TV and storage.
Family shower room with wash basin and toilet.
Outside decking to side and front of the caravan with furniture for guests to enjoy use of.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No
• Parking - Allocated, outside of the accommodation
• Pets - Yes, max of two small well behaved pets allowed, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas
• Heating - Central heating throughout
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside furniture and PlayStation 3 with games
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Double Bed
1 King Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Everything was as described. It was spacious, clean and very comfortable (and managed to keep cool during the really hot weather).
Thank you so much for such a lovely holiday in Norfolk, the caravan was neat, tidy and everything needed was there. The team at 2cholidays was a fab host, she went above and beyond will def be coming back
Lovely, quiet and comfortable lodge with lovely friendly people. My children wanted 2 stay rather than go home! Would love 2 stay again. Thanks to all for a super break. You have gained a regular customer.
Fantastic location for the beach and other useful amenities. The home is perfect for a family holiday. Great service given too!
Just wanted to say thank you - lovely caravan and site. Enjoyed our stay and thanks for all your hard work!
It’s was a lovely place local to the seals we all enjoy the time there
Very clean property in a location of the park. Great holiday had by all. Thanks to everyone. We really having a lovely time and will recommend to friends and family.
Very nice & clean caravan...Nice place ...really enjoyed our stay
Much larger than expected great location thanks for having us
Enjoyed a 4 night stay, caravan was lovely and in a nice and quiet location.
Great Caravan, Great location, couldn't really want anything more
The accommodation was perfect for the family and in a great location. Would definitely go back there
perfect stay! great caravan, really well equipped
from £75 / night
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com