1 Sofa Bed
Beautiful caravan with a homely and modern interior. Sited on a brilliant family holiday park, nearby Great Yarmouth!
2 bed, 6 berth caravan with decking, central heating and double glazing. Diamond-Plus rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen, lounge/dining area.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob with extractor over, microwave, full sized fridge/freezer and coffee machine (bring own pods).
Lounge with TV, DVD player, Freeview, electric fire and double sofa bed.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, dressing table with stool, storage and en-suite toilet with wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Outside there is decking with outside furniture provided for guests to enjoy use of.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - Yes, unlimited WiFi provided in the accommodation.
• Parking - Allocated, outside of the accommodation
• Pets - Yes, max of 1 small well behaved pet allowed, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas
• Heating - Central heating throughout
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras provided - Outside furniture and coffee machine
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
This was spot on and perfect for my stay. it was immaculate and had loads of space. I would definitely stay again.Will book again.
We had a lovely stay, the kids thoroughly enjoyed themselves and great amenities on site to keep the kids entertained. A little disappointed that you couldn't reach the beachfront from the caravan park as the map shows you being right next to the beach but doesn't show the fence surrounding the site and the cliff edge dropping down to the water but I guess I should of looked into that a bit more. Great Yarmouth pleasure beach and other beachfronts are only a short drive away and I found the location to be in the centre of everything which is great. Swimming is quite difficult to book, you have to turn up on the day when they open at 8.30 and they only give an hour slot but overall we had a great time.
The caravan was really great, in a perfect location to explore the beautiful nearby coastline. It was spacious, very clean and well equipped. We were a bit worried about it being noisy as it’s on a big caravan park, but it’s tucked away right in the top corner, so you don’t even need to use any of their facilities if you don’t want to. It was lovely and peaceful and we’d definitely book again.
Great place to book and enjoy a stay. One of the best holiday homes we have stayed in. Will be back in 2022,
Great caravan we had a lovely little break here had everything we needed. Very clean, great location and owner was always available to answer any questions. I highly recommend a stay here x
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com