1 Sofa Bed
Stunning lodge with a large decking area to relax in the sunshine. Beautiful furnishes throughout and modern design!
2 bed, 6 berth lodge with central heating and double glazing, situated in a quiet area of the park. Boasts large decking area and free unlimited WiFi. Platinum Deluxe rated.
Entry into utility room containing washing machine. Leading to open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area.
Modern style kitchen with double oven and 5 ring hob with extractor over, built in microwave, American style fridge/freezer, dishwasher and wine cooler.
Dining area with table and chairs.
Spacious lounge with large TV, Freeview, electric fire, double sofa bed and patio doors leading out to decking.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, TV, dressing table/mirror with stool and walk in wardrobe. En-suite shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds, TV/DVD player and storage.
Family bathroom with full size bath with shower over, toilet and wash basin.
Spacious decking area with outside furniture for guests to enjoy use of.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - Yes
• Parking - Allocated, outside of the accommodation.
• Pets - Yes, max of two small well behaved pets allowed, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside furniture
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Stunning place to enjoy a stay cation. Would love to come back next year. Clean and exceeded our expectations.
Great location and large lodge and all the amenities you would need and a nice site and only very short distances to Great Yarmouth and restaurants
All the amenities you would need and a nice site and only very short distances to Great Yarmouth and restaurants
First class service. Amazing accommodation could not ask for anything else.
Lovely stay in this stunning lodge. Wil be booking again with 2cHolidays.
we had a great stay at this holiday home In Broadland sands, the overall size and homely touches were impressive and made us feel right at home. It was easy to get lost in with just two of us staying and was fantastic value for money.Although you had to bring your own bed sheets, there were plenty of basic necessities for everything you could need.Only thing I would comment on would be the communication. Thursday, the night we arrived, we had no WiFi And had to use my own data to hotspot -communication was really slow as inbox’s are not monitored yet the team 24/7 (9-5 so anything after 5pm isn’t picked up on which was our check in time) and wasn’t resolved till morning after. Would also recommend being provided with a welcome pack as small things were not obvious such as how to turn on the heating and that the router has the password on The inside not the back. We also wanted to push back our check out time and whilst I did bring this up on initial communications it wasn’t picked up on and wasn’t given clear instruction on how to get this. The day before checkout I asked how to extend and I got a late reply to call a number however turns out you are unable to get through to anyone on a Sunday so we werenot able to pay for a late checkout as no one replied to our messages at all on the morning of checkout and couldn’t call either.So overall would love to stay in this place again but would hope communication from management team improves
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com