1 Sofa Bed
Beautiful lodge with a gorgeous interior and spacious decking area! Sited on a brilliant park with so much to see and do.
2 bed, 6 berth lodge, situated in a quiet area of the park. Boasts large decking area, central heating, double glazing and unlimited WiFi. Platinum Deluxe rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen/diner and lounge.
Modern, open plan country style kitchen with full size built in oven, 5 ring hob with extractor over, built in microwave, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and dining area.
Lounge with large TV/DVD player and Freeview, built in DAB radio with Blue-tooth, electric fire, double sofa bed and patio doors leading out to decking.
There is also a washing machine with dryer for guest use.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with king-sized bed, TV, dressing table/mirror with stool and storage. En-suite shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds, TV and storage.
Family bathroom with full size bath, toilet and wash basin.
Spacious decking area with outside furniture for guests to enjoy use of.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - Yes, unlimited WiFi available
• Parking - Allocated, outside of the accommodation.
• Pets - Yes, max of two small well behaved pets allowed, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside furniture
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 King Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
The lodge was very spacious and well equipped. My kids and I had a great time. Would stay again. Stunning place and will recommend.
Great location clean van and holiday park is well kept. Ideal location for exploring Suffolk and Norfolk.
Thanks for such a lovely stay at your lodge. Was just what we needed a lovely break away with family 🙂
Lovely stay, great location, no complaints!
Stunning caravan. Clean, everything you need. Lovely caravan site as well. Would book again
What a gem! This lodge is amazing this is the lodge for you if you want a n amazing get away to Broadland sands. Spacious and great value for money. Will be rebooking to return this year very soon. Wish we had booked for longer didn’t want to leave
Whats not to love. Thanks very much.
Clean, plenty of space.
Great place to enjoy a lodge holiday. This exceeded our expectations and was so very clean. Great customer service too! We will come back and book again with our voucher.
Stayed with extended family, booking was easy and the out of hours number was useful for when we got lost. Exceptional value for money and would love to book for longer next month.
Quiet area and the space is perfect.
We stayed at this lodge last week and it is beautiful! Very clean and well kept! It was ideal as a base to explore the area by car, but the nearest beach is a bit of a walk away, further than we expected. Would throughly recommend this lodge as it has so much space and really is stunning
A lovely place fairly well equipped. Generally has most of what you need. It is a short drive from the beach but has sea views and some lovely walks around. Amenities on site are good too.
The lodge was lovely and clean. Very happy indeed
Gorgeous caravan, very spacious and lots of amenities nearby. We would thoroughly recommend staying here with young children.
Spacious, modern, quiet and warm.
We stayed over Christmas so having a fantastic hob and oven to use plus a dishwasher was a Godsend. The bath was amazing and shower great too. The lodge is a short drive to some great beaches and you can also see the seals at Horsey Gap (keep off the beach and away from seal pups during the birthing months). All in all a very relaxing break which went very smoothly.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com