1 Sofa Bed
Gorgeous lodge with a stunning interior! Enjoy the sunshine with the outside furniture and large decking.
3 bed, 8 berth lodge, situated in a quiet area of the park. With decking, partial sea view, central heating and double glazing. Platinum-Deluxe rated.
Entry into utility area leading to open plan kitchen and lounge/diner.
Modern, open plan country style kitchen with breakfast bar, full size built in double oven, hob with extractor over, built in microwave, full sized integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Utility room houses washer/dryer and additional sink area. Vacuum cleaner also supplied for use.
Lounge with large TV, DVD player and Freeview, Xbox 360 games console with games, audio system, electric fire, dining area, double sofa bed.
Sliding door from kitchen leads out to decking area with outside furniture (table and chairs and rattan sofas) also provided.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with king sized bed, TV, dressing table/mirror with stool, and en-suite shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Double bedroom with king sized bed, TV, dressing table/mirror with stool, and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with two single beds.
Spacious family bathroom with shower over bath, toilet and wash basin.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No
• Parking - Hard standing, next to accommodation
• Pets - Yes, up to 2 small well behaved pets allowed, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout & electric fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside furniture, Xbox 360 games console
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 King Bed
1 King Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
The lodge was absolutely lovely and the facilities good. The resort is in a perfect place, not too far from Great Yarmouth. The crazy golf, climbing wall and swimming pool are fabulous and look brand new. Lovely little play are for the children as well. It is all situated by the club house where you can sit in the garden with food and a beer while they play. We will defiantly come back next year and stay in this lodge.
This was a great lodge! Was spacious but cosy and has everything you could need! Board games, DVDs and a TV in each room of the house (not that you will use them often but good for some down time In the evening). On arrival I would stop by the reception and get a someone to draw out the route to church view (where this lodge is located) as the holiday park is HUGE and we could only find the caravan site which led to a 15 minute frustrated drive around the park, looking for church view but was in love when we did get there!The only thing I would mention is that the walls are super super thin so you can hear every convo and every footstep but this is to be expected and did not ruin our trip at all but if you’re going with children you might need to be extra quiet at night.The beach closest to the park is closed due to corrosion but there are plenty of others nearby - if you have a dog Hopton beach or Gorleston-on-sea are beautiful and dog friendly 🙂 (Gorleston is easier to find and has a car park)Would not eat on site as the food is vile, but plenty of lovely restaurants a short drive away.
Beautiful place to stay and had a great stay. Will book for long next time.
Very impressed from start to finish. The holiday home was absolutely brilliant and we would love to come back in 2021 with more of the family. The park was really clean and lots to do.
Excellent property well worth the stay highly recommended
Really enjoyed a great holiday here with my family. Some great days out near here too. Would come back. The weather was not so good hence why i have given four stars!
Brilliant holiday home and would love to book for 2020. Great park too.
Super clean and much better than expected!
We had an amazing holiday with everything we needed and more.
Fantastic accommodation, very well equipped and very clean. Highly recommended.
Great place Didn’t expect it to be this great
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com