1 Sofa Bed
Spacious caravan on a brilliant holiday park nearby Great Yarmouth seaside town.
1 bed, 4 berth caravan with decking near amenities with double glazing and blow air heating. Ruby rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen, dining area and lounge.
Modern kitchen with full sized oven/hob with extractor over, microwave, washing machine and fridge/freezer.
Lounge with TV with Freeview, DVD player, sound bar audio system with Bluetooth, electric fire, double sofa bed and dining area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage storage. Jack and Jill style en-suite bathroom with 3/4 bath with shower over, toilet and wash basin.
Separate toilet with wash basin.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No
• Parking - Near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - Yes, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Electric fire in lounge and blow air heating in bedrooms
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
Extras provided - Outdoor furniture (table with 2 chairs), vacuum cleaner, filter coffee maker, iron and ironing board
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Lovely static holiday home. Everything perfectly explained so no hidden charges and knew exactly what to bring with me. Absolutely spotlessly clean . Emma is a fab host and responds almost immediately. Would definitely recommend. Look forward to going there again.
Would love to come back next year. We booked this property last minute but were so thrilled we found it available. It was immaculately clean
We will remember our stay in this place. It was clean, calm. We found everything that was needed.we highly recommend it.
Great for the price
Perfect base for Lowestoft & Great Yarmouth (literally in the middle). Just minutes away from Pleasurewood Hills which is why we booked. If you want a great base for nearby attractions & a great value stay, this is ideal! We can’t feedback on on-site facilities as didn’t use it.
Well reccommend staying here Everything you could need for any length of stay. Very clean caravan and park in general Communication was top standard. Any questions we had were answered quickly. Pool is perfect for young children. All staff are friendly Enjoy as much as we did
All went smoothly
The communication with the staff was really good.
Exactly what we needed, great value for money x
Really lovely caravan very cosy and like home from home. Very clean too! Thanks for a much needed break.
We had a nice family holiday
Close to the sea lovely to hear the waves.
Perfect gateway! I will definitely go back there again.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com