1 Sofa Bed
Superb caravan with a partial sea view on an excellent holiday park. Great location and short drive to seaside town Great Yarmouth.
2 bed, 6 berth caravan with decking to the side, partial sea view (between vans), double glazing and central heating. Diamond rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen and lounge/diner.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob, fridge with freezer compartment and microwave.
Lounge with Audio system (ie radio), TV, DVD player and Freeview, electric fire and double sofa bed.
Bedroom 1 - Spacious master bedroom with double bed, storage and en-suite toilet with wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No
• Parking - Near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - Yes, one small well behaved pet allowed, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout & electric fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras provided - Outside furniture and vacuum cleaner
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
A good family site. The 2 bedroom caravan is well enough equipped and the beds comfy enough. Single beds are good enough for children. 2cHolidays was great host to deal with!
A lovely place to stay in a great location the property is very clean and very well presented and very comfortable – We really loved the park too. Would like to book for 2022.
We had a great stay at this caravan!The location of the park and caravan were ideal!The facilities on were perfect for our family! We’d love to stay again!
The location of this caravan was lovely with a Seaview.
Right from the booking process to information received everything was spot on. Lovely holiday park, the caravan was modern and immaculately clean. Great location for Suffolk and Norfolk coast. Some great dog friendly beaches, we were extremely lucky with the weather which made for a perfect holiday.
Very relaxing stay in this great holiday home. Our first time away in a caravan and we really enjoyed it.
This is the first time staying in a static caravan as we usually holiday cottages but we have had a great experience. The caravan was spotless and well maintained plenty of space nicely situated and made our break very relaxed and comfortable would defiantly book the property again K Stewart
Great location - not far from Great Yarmouth. Plenty to do onsite. Easy process. Property has everything you need.
We have used 2cholidays five times and all times we've had a lovely holiday in a beautiful home from home! Very clean and welcoming.
Nice and clean and reasonable prices
Great break and would book again.
Very happy and would use again. Nice place and the facilities were better than advertised with free shows and kids entertainment. Very happy
It was nice and clean, a bit of a sea view but no access to the beach
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com