1 Double Bed
Lovely caravan with homely touches on a fantastic site in Suffolk. Brilliant family park with great amenities.
3 bed, 8 berth caravan with electric fan heater and close to amenities. Emerald rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen and lounge/dining area.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob, delonghi Nespresso coffee machine (bring own pods), microwave and fridge/freezer.
Lounge with TV/DVD and Freeview, Bluetooth speaker, Xbox 360, gas fire, double sofa bed and dining area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, TV and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with wash basin.
Separate toilet with wash basin.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - Yes
• Parking - Near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - Yes, one small well behaved pet allowed, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Gas fire in lounge & electric fan heater in bedrooms
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras provided - Coffee machine (bring own pods), iron & ironing board, DVDs, Xbox games
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Double Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Lovely well presented caravan with all the essentials and more which was located near to the club house and facilities. We received a little hamper with tea, milk, sugar & biscuits which wasn’t expected but very much appreciated. Although we didn’t bring our dog, pets were catered for with treats, bowls and bedding. Can’t fault anything, the park is clean and tidy, good service and good location to access nearby attractions. Really enjoyed our stay and will be back again! Would definitely recommend.
A gorgeous place, lovely and peaceful. Excellent holiday park. Overall great location, all the basics needed for an enjoyable caravan get away 2cHolidays were helpful with questions. Would stay again next year.
Pet friendly so make sure you are happy to stay in the caravan as there are very faint whiffs… Xbox 360, amazing smart TV great facilities… had a fab holiday and kids loved it
Excellent company well managed and efficient very informative
Really nice place to go with the family. Will book again for next year . the caravan was perfect for us.
Such a beautiful, clean and peaceful place. Added extras by the host really increased the value of the stay! The only thing was there was no beach access, but that is because it is on a cliff so the view was worth the 5-minute drive to the nearest beach! 11/10 Will definitely be recommending this place.
Had a week in the caravan, It's big, Its clean and fully equipped, It has a large quality TV, DVD, Xbox plus an array of games.3 bedrooms,2 toilets plus a proper kitchen area, It's really good for a weeks holiday. The site is wonderful, Very well kept, Near the sea. Children’s play area nearby, Bar, Shop, Swimming pool. All clean and tidy. It has a huge dog walking area next to the cliffs with poop bins and seating area. Great Value, We hope to return
Caravan was clean and an excellent base for our family holiday. Not far to travel for some good days out. Only thing missing would be direct access to the beach but the cliff erosion had made this impossible. Had a great week.
We had a lovely relaxing weekend, the welcome pack was a lovely touch. The caravan was spotless and clean... we will be back 🙂 Great location too for the local beaches, a short drive to Lowestoft beach. Lots to do on-site if you have a family and the caravan had lots of games etc to keep you entertained on rainy days 🙂 Michelle & Tasha 🙂
Great position and great park. Must say very clean and thanks to those that made it such a nice stay.
The caravan was super clean and a lovely little surprise with the little hamper, it was a great. We felt quite at home and thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you
Spacious new and well equipped caravan, much larger than I expected and great communication from 2cholidays would highly recommend.
Had a fantastic time. The caravan was comfortable, very well equipped and more than adequate for our needs. Very impressed with service. The booking was a simple procedure with a prompt reply.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com