1 King Bed
2 bed, 4 berth caravan with double glazing, central heating and decking to the side, close to amenities. Ruby rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen/diner and lounge
Kitchen with oven/hob with extractor over, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment and washing machine.
Lounge with TV, Freeview, DVD player, gas fire and free standing furniture and a reclining chair.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with king-sized bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
'Jack and Jill' access from master bedroom and hallway to family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Decking to the side of the caravan and patio area with table and two chairs provided for guests to enjoy use of.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No
• Parking - Near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - No
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras provided - Outside furniture, iron and ironing board
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 King Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Check in was really easy and communication was great as I had a few questions last minute!! Thank you and will definitely book again!!
The caravan was exactly as pictured and described in the advertisement. The service from the park was great and my children enjoyed the kids entertainment and swimming pool. the only draw back is the location of the caravan to the entertainment centre which is very close so you can hear the entertainment from the caravan until late in the night.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com