1 Sofa Bed
273 - Broadland Sands Holiday Park, Suffolk
Beautiful lodge inside and out! On a premium pitch boasting stunning sea views, sited on lovely holiday park.
3 bed, 8 berth lodge with full wrap decking, double glazing, central heating and unlimited free WiFi. Platinum Deluxe rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen, dining area and lounge.
Modern fitted kitchen with integrated oven, gas hob rings extractor over, built in microwave,full sized integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
Lounge with modern electric fire, smart TV, Freeview, built in speakers/Bluetooth radio, double sofa bed and doors leading to decking.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double size bed, walk-in wardrobe and en-suite toilet with wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Large wrap around decking with rattan outside furniture provided.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi -Yes, unlimited WiFi provided
• Parking - Allocated, hard standing parking next to the accommodation
• Pets - No pets allowed
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout & electric fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside furniture (seating 6 guests)
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
We stayed in the Caravan over the new year period and we loved every minute. The caravan it self is amazing, it has everything you would ever need to live there. The caravan is situated overlooking the beach and although there is no access the views are amazing. 3 beaches just a 10 minute drive away and plenty to do. We will definitely be returning,
Very clean and comfortable. We had a lovely relaxing stay, it was fabulous sitting out on the veranda with a glass of wine looking out to sea, listening to the waves. Will definitely be back
Very clean property in an excellent location. Good facilities would fully recommend. Will stay again soon.
Lovely to be so near the sea. The views are so amazing!
Loved the lodge. Immaculate and adorable rolled into one complete package. Will be back soon
The property was suitable for our needs And very quiet the views are also amazing and the best thing
Spot on very relaxing with view and sounds of the sea
This is a lovely spacious property perfect for a family stay. Location-wise it is a short drive into Great Yarmouth and very close to the Broads. It is also close to the Suffolk border. We had a fantastic holiday and would recommend the property without hesitation
All went smoothly with the booking and check in Beautiful caravan well equipped and very roomy with lovely views.
Amazing views and lovely accommodation.
Great caravan. Very clean and fully equipped. Did not expect half the equipment and the quality that we had. Amazing views. Strongly recommend this property.
Lovely caravan. Amazing sunrise view.
Best holiday home ever! with amazing views. The holiday home was brand new and brilliant finishing touches. We would highly recommend this amazing lodge.
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com