1 Sofa Bed
Superb accommodation on a brilliant family park, nearby Great Yarmouth. Perfect for a seaside break!
2 bed, 6 berth caravan with unlimited WiFi, central heating and double glazing. Ruby rated.
Entry into hallway leading to kitchen and lounge/dining area.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob, undercounter fridge with freezer compartment, microwave and filter coffee machine (bring own coffee).
Lounge with smart TV, Freeview, Xbox games console with 2 controllers and a selection of games, DAB/FM radio, gas fire and double sofa bed.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with wash basin and toilet.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - Yes, unlimited WiFi provided
• Parking - Near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - Yes, one well behaved pet allowed, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout & gas fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras provided - Iron, Xbox games console with 2 controllers and a selection of games, DAB/FM radio and filter coffee machine (bring own coffee)
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
We really enjoyed our stay here, it’s a great location caravan was clean and cosy, campsite is really nice and well kept, people were friendly. We stayed for 5 nights at a good price we even took our dog with us. Would definitely return love that they are dog friendly
The caravan was in a lovely location quiet and away from the hussle and bussle 5 min bike ride from the beach, forest across from the village too great for walks or bike rides. thank you we will visit again
The property was suitable for our needs. Very clean and easy booking.
Was lovely caravan site very clean
We had a lovely time, the location is good and a nice park. Lovely stay and we would definitely stay here again.
Lovely clean caravan on a site with good amenities. No direct access to beach - lovely 10/15min walk to nearest! The family had a great holiday!!!
Amazing Getaway. Accommodation was great for all our needs. Clean tidy, added bonus of Xbox, lovely garden furniture, double doors. Perfect location and great Park resort , entertainment and facilities. Would definitely recommend and hope to book again soon.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com