1 Sofa Bed
Incredible caravan with a gorgeous interior and very modern design. Xbox 360, board games and books provided for guests to enjoy.
2 bed, 6 berth caravan near park amenities with decking, double glazing and central heating. Diamond-Plus rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen/diner and lounge.
Kitchen with full size oven/hob with extractor over, integrated fridge/freezer, microwave and dining area.
Lounge with Freeview TV/DVD, Xbox One with a small selection of games, electric fire and double sofa bed.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage. En-suite bathroom with shower over, toilet and wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with wash basin and toilet.
Enclosed decking to front and side.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No
• Parking - Hard standing parking next to the accommodation
• Pets - No pets allowed
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout & electric fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Jukebox on mantelpiece, DVDs, board games and books
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
My boys and I had a lovely stay here , it’s lovely clean and a great place to enjoy. Will stay again.
Really easy to deal with communication was excellent caravan was lovely modern and very clean. Definitely recommend.
Thank you for an amazing stay! The caravan was spotless, stylish and spacious. Easy to access and very helpful staff. Replied the messages very fast and always helpful! Located in a very good place on a nice park. Lovely cliff top walks starting on site. Highly recommend this caravan and would definitely stay here again! Would definitely use you to book future holidays!
Hi Emma I would just like to say thank you for letting us stay in your caravan. We had a wonderful time and my Granddaughter has told me she would love to go again next year. How can I resist taking her. Once again thank you.
We had an amazing trip. The caravan was spacious and really comfortable. The location was great and we will definitely be returning
My husband and I stayed her in July and it was amazing the caravan was clean modern and had both a bath and shower. The front room was attractive and modern with a electric fireplace a jukebox and smart TV i think it was 50 inch so was great to watch a program and relax on the sofa. The campsite it's self was clean and very pleasant with lots to do both for adult and kids. Due to Covid-19 there was a one way system and some of the activities were not available such as the climbing wall, mini golf and an amazing swimming pool. The pool was a walk in beach themed pool with water slides. My husband and I went out around the camp site most of the time and we found so many wonderful things from Africa alive (great zoo) to pleasure Beach where there was a huge range of arcades and an amusement park with rides games and mini golf.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com