1 Sofa Bed
Great caravan on a brilliant holiday park along the beautiful Norfolk coast. Only a 5 minute walk to Heacham beach!
3 bed, 8 berth caravan close to park amenities. Emerald rated.
Entry into hallway leading to open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob, microwave and fridge with freezer compartment.
Lounge with TV, Freeview, gas fire, double sofa bed and dining area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Outside bench provided to enjoy use of.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - Yes, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Gas fire in lounge and panel heaters in bedrooms
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras provided - Outside furniture, iron, ironing board and carpet sweeper
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
We had a lovely couple of days communication was excellent everything was well organised thank you. Would love to book next year.
Brilliant holiday n a great holiday park. Would defiantly recommend to friends.
It was very quiet and nice location near to the beach. Lots of things to do in the area.
What a lovely caravan. With some very handy things . Games and DVDs . Very clean , lovely shower. So close to the beach. Clubhouse staff were lovely when we dropped by for a drink. Great café on beach that does a super full English breakfast, sausage sandwiches etc After a rubbish year it was great to blow the cobwebs away.... oh no there weren’t any in the caravan
Excellent customer service and communication. Any questions about my booking were answered with a simple call. Booking and checking in was easy and hassle free.
Clean caravan, Good clean caravan
We really enjoyed a break here near Hunstanton. The caravan was very clean and felt very spacious. Would use 2cholidays again too. Many thanks for a good break away.
Had a lovely weekend with my mum and sister, who had never stayed in a caravan before and now they are converts. Took 2 dogs with us they also loved it (mainly the beach) the site was so close to the beach, great location if your staying with kids or dogs. Would defo stay there again.
Nice clean comfortable caravan, good location for Heacham beach
2cholidays staff were helpful providing us with a map and information,The caravan had a key safe on which was a great idea, on arrival we found the caravan to be very clean and the description very accurate, with help from Ellie with the booking the process from start to finish was smooth and a enjoyable stay.
Everything you could want for a relaxing stay by the sea
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com