1 Sofa Bed
Superb caravan, on a great pitch nearby the on site amenities. Just a short walk to Heacham beach, a stunning Norfolk beach.
3 bed, 8 berth caravan with decking, double glazing and close to park amenities. Ruby rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen and lounge/diner.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob, microwave and under counter fridge/freezer.
Lounge with TV/DVD player, Freeview, double sofa bed and dining area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with wash basin.
Separate toilet with wash basin
Outside decking to side with outside furniture to enjoy use of.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - Yes, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Gas fire in lounge, no other fixed heating
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras provided - Outside furniture
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Sofa Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
We loved this caravan It was quiet, clean, had all the amenities you could ask for and most importantly the children loved it! We would like to book for 2022 if possible.
The caravan was spotless, well maintained and modern. I had my two children with me and we wanted for nothing in the caravan. We love Heacham and will come back soon.
Great place to stay as a base for our family holiday. Location just 5 minutes from the nearest beach, a short drive from towns with all the amenities and the caravan itself exceeded our expectations by being more spacious than we thought. Huge living area and comfortable beds, all we needed for a great week in north Norfolk!
Lovely clean caravan, smelled nice and fresh.
Great location, near the beach
Lovely caravan for a family holiday including doggies,located in convenient spot for walking to the beach with lovely sunrises,
Nice park very close to a nice beach, I have already booked again
Well equipped caravan with spacious living area, good sized shower with fab water pressure. Bedrooms are compact but functional and the location on site is close to the pool and club but not too close that any noise will be an issue!
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com