1 Sofa Bed
A beautiful caravan, very spacious with outside decking and furniture to enjoy the sunshine!
2 bed, 6 berth caravan with double glazing and central heating. Diamond rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen and lounge/diner.
Kitchen with full size oven/hob with extractor over, full size fridge/freezer and microwave.
Lounge with TV, DVD player, Freeview, gas fire, double sofa bed and dining area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, storage, corner dressing table area with stool and en-suite washroom with toilet and was basin.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Outside decking with furniture to enjoy use of.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Next to the accommodation
• Pets - No
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout & gas fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras provided - Outside furniture
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Exactly as stated in the add so if that’s what your after you won’t be disappointed.
Well designed caravan Clean and well equipped. Beach was just a very short stroll away. Best layout we have ever had.
Enjoyed our short stay, the caravan had everything we needed and it's location near the entertainment venue was ideal. It was also a very short distance to the beach.
Brilliant caravan and would really look to book for longer next time.
Could not fault it at all
Beautiful location just minutes from the beach and only 2 miles to Hunstanton which is beautiful and a lively town.
Lovely caravan on a great little siteExcellent caravan, just as described. Great site just a-two minute walk to the beach, nice swimming pool great for small children. Our grandson loved our holiday, we’ll book again.
Lovely caravan very clean, good location very close to beach and surrounding villages
Excellent caravan, just as described. Great site just a-two minute walk to the beach, nice swimming pool great for small children. Our grandson loved our holiday, we’ll book again.
Booking was very easy, the ladies I spoke to were very helpful and pleasant, the caravan was spacious comfortable and very clean, We would definitely book this caravan again, we thoroughly enjoyed our long weekend break, this is the third time we have booked with 2c holidays and hope to book with them again in the future.
Had trouble getting the key out of the key safe in the rain but none the less an enjoyable weekend! Thank you 🙂
Great caravan, very clean and spacious! Had trouble getting the key out of the key safe in the rain but none the less an enjoyable weekend! Thank you 🙂
Clean, functional, very easy checkin /out. Two minute walk to the beach. Comfier than the photos show. Great value for money was very happy for our needs
Nice accommodation near the beach. Thanks for a good holiday.
Our family had a lovely time. Accommodation was really nice and clean. It had everything what we were looking for.
I enjoyed staying at this caravan holiday park nice close the coast shops etc.
Caravan was lovely and the site had plenty to do although there were long wait times for food due to random kitchen issues. Very safe for kids and pleasant atmosphere. Good Job!
It was really good and the grandchildren loved it as they had not stayed in a caravan before.
We had such a lovely stay at Heacham beach. The caravan site it’s self is only a 3/4min walk to the beach front. For how cheap it was I wasn’t expecting the caravans to be as nice as they where. Fantastic overall experience, we will be doing this again.
Great place, clean and spacious caravan, fantastic and very friendly staff.
Lovely clean accomodation with a good level of kitchen facilities.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com