1 Sofa Bed
Enjoy the sunshine with the outside patio and furniture provided in this lovely mobile home. Near the beach too!
3 bed, 8 berth caravan with electric heating on a quiet area of the park. Ruby rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen with lounge/diner.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob, fridge with freezer compartment, microwave and iron/ironing board.
Lounge with TV/DVD player and Freeview, gas fire and double sofa bed.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with wash basin.
Separate toilet with wash basin.
Outside furniture provided for guests to enjoy use of.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Next to the accommodation
• Pets - No
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Gas fire in lounge and electric heating
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras provided – Outside furniture
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
1 Double Bed
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
A lovely place to stay for an affordable family holiday. Right next to the beach and nice grounds at the caravan park.
Really good holiday and will book again.
Heacham beach 5 min walk from the caravan site. Nice play area for children and swimming pool
Brilliant value would definitely recommend you to all my friends and family the caravan was brilliant with it sat and they look at booking again next year. Everything was really clean and tidy and looked really well looked after.
Park has good accessible amenities and is quiet at night. Overall good value
perfect location for a short break, kids enjoyed the use of the pool and local arcades and 2p machines.
This caravan is beautifully clean and has everything you could possibly need. The beds are comfortable and master bedroom very spacious.It is located a short 5 minute walk from the beach and the glorious sunsets in this part of England. Heacham itself has all amenities you could ask for and you are a short drive from North Norfolks finest sights.
The best kitted out caravan I've ever stayed in. Apart from the boiler being broken and no hot water for the first night, our stay was fantastic. Loved the toys and bits under the bed and the well thought out kitchen. It's refreshing to stay somewhere that's actually got everything you might need for a family stay. Thanks guys. We'll be back again.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com