1 Sofa Bed
Brilliant caravan with outside furniture to relax in the sunshine. On a great park and a short walk from the beautiful beach.
3 bed, 8 berth caravan with double glazing and central heating. Diamond rated.
Entry into hallway leading to open plan kitchen, dining area and lounge.
Kitchen with integrated oven, gas hob rings with extractor over, fridge with freezer compartment, microwave and dining area.
Lounge with TV and Freeview, DVD player, gas fire and double sofa bed.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin. Separate toilet with wash basin.
Outside patio area with furniture provided, for guests to enjoy use of.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi – No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking – Unallocated, near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - No pets allowed
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating – Central heating throughout
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include -Outside furniture & BBQ for guests to enjoy use of
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Lovely l caravan close to the beach and town. Would stay again .Good location for exploring
The place is situated in a very beautiful sunny and spacious spot. It's clean, well equipped, family friendly. The shower is amazing! The surroundings are stunning and we enjoyed using on site facilities. We would definitely visit again - highly recommended! Thank you
Really nice and well presented caravan. We stayed as a family of four with 2 children (6 and 8) and was a good size for us. Clean and had everything we needed - I was surprised to find 2 toilets! Only a very short walk to the beach and a handy shop onsite. Lots to do in the area especially Hunstanton, which is only a 10min drive away. Lovely Chinese restaurant Silk Road II, and the Lavender Farm is a must with kids, all very close by. I would stay here again and would recommend to all. Thank you!
Lovely caravan well equipped, clean and functional! 4 adults and 4 children and we still felt we had space ! Great location so close to the beach ... would thoroughly recommend
Great caravan right near the beach! Would love to come back for longer next time.
Lovely caravan well equipped, clean and functional! 4 adults and 4 children and we still felt we had space !
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com