1 Sofa Bed
Cosy caravan with outdoor decking & furniture, to relax in the sunshine. Sited on a brilliant holiday park, nearby the beach!
3 bed, 8 berth caravan with decking to the side and panel heaters. Emerald rated.
Entry into hallway leading to open plan kitchen/diner and lounge.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob with extractor, microwave and under counter fridge with freezer compartment.
Lounge with TV, DVD player, Freeview, Nintendo Wii console & games, gas fire and double sofa bed.
Dining area with table and chairs.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with wash basin. Separate toilet with wash basin.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Unallocated, near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - No pets allowed
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Electric fire in lounge and panel heaters in bedrooms
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Stereo/CD player, selection of DVDs, books & games console
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
This caravan is in a great location for both the beach and for visiting the local area. (The beach is sand and pebbles/shells would recommend swim shoes to avoid a painful entry into the sea). The site is large but well set out and does have a pool, all weather football pitch and entertainment venue (not included in price). There is also a convenience store on site for last minute shopping.
Never stayed in a caravan before but really enjoyed the experience. The caravan park is just next to the beach and many great walks nearby
Helpful, friendly and super efficient!
A very good stay for a 2 nights just to get break. Only thing that let us down was that the key code for the box had been changed and we were not notified and had to call up. Would definitely stay again tho as so close to the beach and great for families.
convenient for the beach, very quiet lovely veranda & plenty of utensils to cook.
We had a fantastic weekend away as a group of friends. Very clean and well kitted out caravan. Spacious living space and kitchen with very tight for space bedrooms and toilet but accurate to the photos online so what we expected. Great sunset from the closest beach and places to explore a short drive away.
Well presented caravan. Even had some entertainment for a rainy day. Short walk to the beach. Indoor swimming pool on park but expensive.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com