1 Sofa Bed
Beautiful caravan with outside decking and furniture to relax in the sunshine! Sited on a great holiday park, close to Heacham beach.
3 bed, 8 berth caravan with decking and double glazing. Ruby rated.
Entry into hallway leading to kitchen, lounge and dining area.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob, filter coffee maker (bring own coffee), microwave and under counter fridge with freezer compartment.
Lounge with TV, DVD player, Freeview, gas fire, double sofa bed and dining area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, storage and panel heater.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with wash basin and separate toilet.
Outside decking with furniture provided for guests to enjoy use of. No smoking or BBQ's permitted on the decking.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - Yes, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Gas fire in lounge and panel heater in master bedroom
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extra's include - Outside furniture
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Very good and close to beach would def use again
Excellent communication and very efficient process from start to finish. Thank you
Very good and close to beach
A very nice, and clean stay. Well equipped. Comfortable. Good location within the park, and close to the beach (dog friendly) as well. Would happily stay again.
Had a great time with four kids over a long weekend. Enjoyed the beach at old Hunstanton and the kids had fun at the playground on site too. Clean and tidy accommodation. Not the largest of spaces compared to some caravans, but still plenty of room. Well kitted out and everything we needed in the kitchen. DVDs and games available but thankfully good weather meant we didn’t touch them.
Well recommended, well stocked with equipment,,, loveley peaceful site.
Nice caravan in a big caravan park. If you pay £30 for a family pass you can use the pool which kids loved. Nice to have a kids park and beach walking distance
No problems from start to finish. A very good experience. Can't wait to do it again.
We had a lovely few days here. The caravan is on great family-friendly site with lots to do and in a great location. The caravan itself was great, very clean and spacious with lots of things to help entertain the little ones.
We loved our van, it was clean and tidy and had everything we needed. We had enough space considering there were 7 of us. We’re going back to the same holiday park this year all being well.
Very good value for a money. Good location, quite neighborhood.
We felt the caravan was very well stocked with facilities for meals.
Clean, easy to find and great location. Literally in the beach and the children loved it!
Despite the caravan being located next to the road there was very little noise from passers by....other than the ducks! It had everything we needed for our short break and was plenty big enough for the 5 of us and the dog.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com