1 Sofa Bed
Great caravan near the gorgeous beach in Heacham. Only a short drive from the lovely seaside town Hunstanton.
2 bed, 6 berth caravan close to park amenities with central heating. Emerald rated.
Entry into hallway leading to kitchen, lounge and dining area.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob, with extractor over and larder fridge.
Lounge with TV/DVD and Freeview, electric heater, double sofa bed and dining area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, clothes storage and door leading to 'Jack and Jill' shower room with vanity wash basin and toilet.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Outdoor furniture will be available for the Summer holidays.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Next to the accommodation
• Pets - Yes, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras provided - Outside furniture (summer holidays only)
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
2 Single Beds
1 Double Bed
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Close to the beach, less than 5 minutes from our caravan. Overall happy from our holiday.
A comfortable caravan Very clean and had so many extras in the kitchen if you needed to cook. Would recommend
Lovely caravan well equipped and spotless
Lovely location, perfect for the beach.
The property has everything needed to ensure a great stay. Clean property in a fantastic location right next to the shop and club house etc. Would definitely stay again.
Good location if you’re new to Norfolk.
Caravan had extra bits that was really handy. Hosts contacted me via email and phone call for confirmation. Linen can be provided at extra cost of £50, which I did not see before booking. Towels are not provided either. But was not a complete issue as we were informed early and brought our own.
Nice friendly people, shops, bars enjoy!
What a great spot for a caravan park and everything was just brilliant including the weather.
Caravan perfect! So close to all the entertainment and only a 5min walk to the beach!
Really enjoyed our stay here. Perfect location for the places we wanted to visit. Half hour from Holkham, 10 mins from places like bircham windmill, snettisham Park And Hunstanton beach. Fab local beach just a 5 ish minute walk from the caravan. Nice and clean and room to park the car next to the caravan. The key safe made checking in and out nice and easy too!
Thank you for a wonderful weekend!
Comfortable and spacious caravan good site plenty to do beach was 5 minutes walk Hunstanton easily accessible either along beach or by bus
Great holiday, great service and thank you for voucher. We will definitely use again
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com