1 Sofa Bed
Superb caravan with outside decking to enjoy the sunshine! A short drive from the beautiful seaside town, Hunstanton.
3 bed, 8 berth caravan with decking to side. Emerald rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen and lounge/diner.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob, microwave and undercounter fridge with freezer compartment.
Lounge with TV, DVD and Freeview, audio system (i.e radio), gas fire, double sofa bed and dining area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with wash basin. Separate washroom with toilet and wash basin.
Outside enclosed decking to side (accessed from kitchen) with outside furniture to enjoy use of.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - Yes, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Gas fire in lounge, no other fixed heating
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras provided - Outside furniture, iron & ironing board
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
The caravan was nice and clean. The large deck area is lovely and the location was great and quiet. It's closer enough to all the sites main places, would book again soon.
Great location to explore North Norfolk from. Caravan was clean and as described. enjoyed our stay
Lovely clean caravan on quiet but friendly site. Would love to book again.
This was a lovely holiday park and the caravan was really clean and spacious. It was perfect for our dogs first visit to the beach.
Great, thank you
Brilliant stay! Clean, friendly, perfect location and great communication! Will be back!
The caravan was lovely comfortable and just where we needed it to be
Would defo stay again very close to the beach.
The holiday park was nice and was actually happy I got to go swimming with my son and he loved it. The beach was easy to get to and accessible for me and my family
with very good information via emails and telephone .
Great location, nice space good perfect for families
We stayed from Friday to Monday. The caravan was big enough for 6 of us
Dog friendly meant we could really enjoy the beaches.
Perfect for a little getaway. Walking distance to the beach, swimming pool and cafe.
We really enjoyed our stay - the proximity to the sea, the peace and coziness, the nice (breakfast) cafe just around the corner. Great also that there were CDs, books and games - ideal for families (and groups of friends like ours)!
If you are looking for a quiet park then this is for you we loved it! Lovely spacious and clean caravan. Perfect!! We were very happy with the caravan it was very clean and spacious and very comfortable with nice clean duvets and pillows . Everything you needed in the kitchen and also very clean and good condition. The decking area was really nice and had comfortable seating . A lovely quiet park was what we were looking for and we definitely got it. We would definitely use this caravan again in the future.
Lovely break, great place to visit will go again
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com